Got scammed in a trade

online trades 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Since he lives in an apartment tell him you are going to call his apartment manager. The tenants don't tolerate fraud. If you make the tenant aware and for some reason the guy goes down, the tenant can come down as an accomplice and I'm sure he won't want that.

Why didn't you guys just buy each others shoes via PayPal?

A lot of these scammer situations could easily be avoided. Dudes just don't use their heads.

Edit:
Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Since he lives in an apartment tell him you are going to call his apartment manager. The tenants don't tolerate fraud. If you make the tenant aware and for some reason the guy goes down, the tenant can come down as an accomplice and I'm sure he won't want that.

Lol, wut?

The landlord/manager is not going to get in trouble because one of his tenants decided to break a promise on a sneaker trade.

trades. meetups only IN POLICE PRECINCTS ONLY
laugh.gif

if its nt then request if a trustworthy mod can get involved.

i remember maxdunker.....wasnt he on the yeezy 2 threads bashing the shoe and he wanted to cop them??
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

trades. meetups only IN POLICE PRECINCTS ONLY
laugh.gif

if its nt then request if a trustworthy mod can get involved.

i remember maxdunker.....wasnt he on the yeezy 2 threads bashing the shoe and he wanted to cop them??
30t6p3b.gif

And then tried to justify purchasing fakes of the shoe.

Seems this guys phone magically is not disconnected as soon as I filed a paypal claim. Tried punking me via text. Also putting his paypal address that he used on here:

Tara Conlon

[email protected]

I don't see the relevance of my comments on the Yeezy thread o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how you dudes get down with the trading thing
laugh.gif

Do you call him at the post office and the postman verifies shipment
roll.gif

You send first, no you send first, ok same time.

the one trade i did online me and the guy both sent eachother 200 thru paypal so in case something happens we will b kinda insured

Its all on the people and luck

I been rrading shoes on here for 12 years

Just traded some kobe vii galaxy for vvnds jordan xi Cool grey

That and if someone did that to me, best believe id be mailing them boxes of feces for years

rules to a successful NT trade... (IMO)

1) whoever has been a member longer, with more references, sends last
2) have the persons cell # and text updates throughout transaction
3) if it is a new member, see #1, if it is an OG member, see #1

bmacclassof05@hotmail.com
Try finding out what BMAC means. It looks like it's his graduating year from high school.

Find people from that class or the school itself and tell em there's a student using the school's name for fraudulent activities.

Spread the word.

He'll be pressured in no time.

wink.gif

Wowwwww

I had a pair on jordans listed on craigslist and I got a text a few weeks back from a random guy asking if i knew a Bryant Mccray because he scammed him for some cavs 4s on craigslist.

I guess he was just hitting up random people from the DE area who had Jordans listed on craigslist to see if they had any information on the dude.

Originally Posted by odog24

the one trade i did online me and the guy both sent eachother 200 thru paypal so in case something happens we will b kinda insured

. . . . elaborate because that sounds like you just exchanged 200 for 200 

slickp42189 wrote:

Originally Posted by odog24

. . . . elaborate because that sounds like you just exchanged 200 for 200 
roll.gif
 yea. that didnt quite make sense.

Back
Top Bottom