Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

This game comes out in October which means i have 7 months to save up for a new monitor and a higher end graphics card trynna run this at 1440p at 60 fps

CANT WAIT

Forreal bruh, the space of an entire 360.

The space of an entire 360 game.
Womp thanks
laugh.gif
missed it
I missed it at first too but then realized my 360 has 250 gigs of space and there's no way they spent that much time on one object and there's no CD holding that much data. Not even a blu ray.

The game is really pushing the new gens capabilities to it's limits.
Can't wait to see some actual gameplay footage.

BATMOBLIE INFO
- Rocksteady set out to make the best car in any game ever.
- It’s so detailed it would take up the space of an entire Xbox 360 game.
- Players can bring the Batmobile to their location with the press of a button.
- It can do burnouts, jumps, boosts, and even rotate in circles at a full stop to get you pointed in the right direction.
- It can smash through barricades, trees, and building corners.
- Batman can eject out of the Batmobile and go directly into gliding through the city.

philbert,hazel,cashew

This is what Next Gen is supposed to be about :pimp:

They got all the time in the world to fine tune everything to perfection too since this is the last one. If they do it right this could already be one of the best next gen games ever :x

They said Arkham Knight is supposed to be a new and original villain so it can't be anyone we know unless of course this is just a way to throw us off:

According to the latest issue of Game Informer, the Arkham Knight is actually this game's primary villain. Rocksteady is working with DC's chief creative officer Geoff Johns to create the new character. The studio is keeping tight-lipped about his origins and motives--but it seems likely that he's the same character who, late in the gameplay demo, was described as a "militaristic Batman" with a gun and an Arkham "A" emblazoned on his chest.

"We wanted to introduce someone who could really challenge Batman to go head to head with him in lots of different ways," game director Sefton Hill told the magazine. "We're not talking about those ways just yet but this guy is definitely a formidable foe for Batman."

I have to finish AO still. Rented it w/ a free Gamefly trial and got about half way through before the trial was up. Been holding off on getting a PS4, looks like I'll cop one this summer

Dat new Batsuit doe :x :smokin

New article from Push Square:

Five Badass Things You'll Do in Batman: Arkham Knight on PS4

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014...hings_youll_do_in_batman_arkham_knight_on_ps4

A couple new tidbits of info in the article. Something I found interesting:

Rain will now gather on the protagonist’s armour, and you’ll be able to watch it run down his body and create shiny streaks that will glisten in the game’s moody lighting. Moreover, the hero’s trademark cape will now react more realistically, dancing in the wind.

And the game will achieve all of this without any loading screens at all. While atmosphere draining message prompts would punctuate the wait between entering different environments in the previous games, you’ll now be able to enter buildings without any pauses whatsoever. “There is no feeling between outside and inside now," concluded Hill. "It's just one continuous experience."

Can't wait for this! All these little touches are what's going to make this game feel truly next gen

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...new-moves-the-animation-of-arkham-knight.aspx

Batman's New Moves: The Animation Of Arkham Knight

Summary
-After defeating a henchman in combat, Batman no longer simply stands up straight. Instead, he will pause in an "interesting pose."

-Batman has a new fighting ability called "Weapon Steal," which allows him pick up weapons off the floor and use them against his enemies.

-Batman can use the surrounding environment against his enemies, such as taking things off the wall and smashing them on his opponent.

-The transitions between cutscenes and gameplay will flow much more smoothly.

-Arkham Knight uses motion-capture for cutscenes, including the face, body, and sometimes, the voice.

-If the voice actor can not preform due to traveling issues, their voice is dubbed over the motion-capture actor's voice.

Back
Top Bottom