GRADUATE STUDENTS OF NT

Dudes who are in or have finished a PhD, how did you deal with work? My biggest draw back is working while giving classes 100%. A masters was basically an easier version of undergrad becuase the professors knew they were deal with adults. Same?

Just checking in all! How we doing? Can't believe it's almost over. Will be studying abroad in April and then I am done! We out this *****

One more year of undergrad and getting ready for grad school myself. Im thinking of attending the current school of my undergrad because the cost isn't too bad, but i also want to get the experience of a University

Screenshot_20190311-110051.png

This has been years in the making. Who knew an MD/PhD was attainable for a kid from a working-class background, and from a not so safe neighborhood. Whoever needs to hear this, keep going. Keep pushing. You got this. Best of luck to everyone applying to grad/med/business school. And congrats to everyone who's graduating. NT has kept me entertained during my study breaks, and I've made some good friends from here. This one is for y'all.

I go to a top 30 school and that has not been my experience.

I feel it varies, some top schools is all about networking, My boy went to Ross and echoes your cousins sentiments, my brother went to Wharton and echoes mine, and others is a combination of both.

Grading is severely inflated, but coursework is engaging and difficult. For reference I have classmates who have PHD's and Masters in engineering and they concur with my assessment.
I went to Ross. I think b school is what you make it. Can work yourself to death or seek more of a balance. First year classes are tougher, but it really varies from person to person.

I went to Ross. I think b school is what you make it. Can work yourself to death or seek more of a balance. First year classes are tougher, but it really varies from person to person.

B School is more or less networking 101. Lot of friends went to Ross (actually one of my Associates).

Taking the GRE tomorrow to enroll in a doctoral program. Any tips? Looked over the stuff and it doesn’t look like something you can even study for. Open ended questions they’re looking to see if you can think through or not and explain your stance clearly

Back
Top Bottom