Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

what type of markers do you all use to make it look all cool like that? cause that dont look like Crayola

Karmaloop 20% Off Rep Code (USE IT!): JN11750
"Ladies, if you are rich, and I have boned you, would you please meet me at the Nacho Cart?! Also if you are rich, and you want to bone, please meet me at the Nacho Cart!" - Leon Phelps aka The Ladies Man​

prismacolorss or my favorite are chartpaks really alcoholly and blend together real easy those are the markers i use and i also use decocolor paint markers
TEAM AM FAM

OoOOooooo Tide throwin in some colours .. nice stuff man im feelin that one more than youre regular pen pieces =P
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

what up guys (and girls??! :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

isnt that thing just a bingo dabber? i was thinking of getting some seen as i work at a bingo hall lol
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

ya thats what he posted. i was thinking of making a kiwi mop when i get some time
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

kiwi mop or a stamp licker from staples, that is what i use the link was the expensive version of it
TEAM AM FAM

nice one j2o
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

246013297.jpg

246013311.jpg

my little contributuion:.
next we should do a non shoe related word maybe somethin with an "A" then just run through the alphabet:.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Gues One:.

wow geusr those are fire.. that cursive one is insanely neat.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

2i6gdjk.jpg
Wanted (size.9): Air Max 90's, 1's

"After watching the footage of the Kent State shootings, Bobby Jay, then seventeen, signed up for the National Guard so that he, too, could shoot college students. " - Thank You For Smoking

alot of nice work in here....keep it up...i got some pictures of my own but im kind of a noob when it comes to posting pics so whenever i find out how to do that ill put some of mine up here..
....and yea this is my sig....

This was in the Nor cal section:

Should be a good event. If your under 21, you have to e-mail metalmaned to get in.......

If you are into graff then you know who he is and if you don;t then you should!!!

Dream TDK is a Bay Area graffiti legend as well as one of it's founding fathers. In 2000 we lost him to a tragic and senseless murder.

The TDK crew is in the process of writing a book as well as making a documentary film about Dream's life. To help support this they have organized a huge group art show to benifit the cause. All artwork has been dontated and 100% of the proceeds will help make their dream, no pun intended, become a reality.

The show is this Thursday April 19th from 8pm til late at the RX Gallery located at 132 Eddy St. Artists from the TDK, TMF, TWS, ICP, TMC, HTK crews will all be showing artwork as well as other artists including... Twist, IZ The Wiz, Seen, Cope 2, Ghost and a host of others.

Come out and show your support for this great cause, it's going to be a great show!!! If you need more info you can email me at [email protected]

p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm33.showMessage?topicID=2009.topic

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom