Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

^^^^^^That's ill. You got to always repsect people who bomb in large scales. Writing on paper is one thing, but to do it on a wall is another. That pink/green joint is sick....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
BLOG

daaaamn you know Menso?? I've been to Vs.. his style is too ill. Plus he's on this vid I have VIews You Can Use.
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Core piece from other thread
243656227.jpg

"Mere" whipped up the other day...
243935211.jpg

sick stuff send, my friends and i havebeen out a few times now.. its so much fun. we are just practicing where nobody can see though for right now.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

I def need to get some better paint.. im going to paint over what ive done with some outdoor latex paint so i can do it again, cuz i like the spots so much lol
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^outdoor enamel is not the best paint to use it is very limited in technique...no tips fit the cans....might i suggest painters touch, normal krylon, normal rustoleum or montana....on rusto, krylon, and painters touch use rusto fats, ny thins and fats...any other tips will leek and you will get paint all over the place, meaning you....go to home depot and buy cheap paint, dont use montana's for illegal purposes because it is expensive and it would be a waste if it got covered
TEAM AM FAM

go with rusto nice and thick krylon is overated colors are watereddown best colors are flat/semi- flat black & white havent used montana yet but i konw its good but not down with payin that much for a can:. dont worry about tips if your can control is nice you can rock with stock tips:.

^i feel you on stock tips...but i need to do quick fills...san fran is hella hot...spanish montana is terrific german montana which is the gold platinum and black those are poopoo
TEAM AM FAM

thats the only time i really use tips if its a hot spot:. sf is dope my boys went up there and killed it brought back hella flicks:.

this thread is laughs... its 4am im still awake and high as a kite so why not....

i dont really do the book thing so here is a couple of the more recent late night drunk spots..

and a couple bonus trains that were sittin in my photobuket account...

www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Well, I was talking about painting over it with just rollers not spraying over the stuff. but thank you for the paint lessons. And Im planning on getting some new tips for rills and stuff just so my fills come out abit nicer.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

i posted this in general but maybe more heads will appreciate it in here, word to fongstarr... caught this at south station in boston on saturday. to see this running in boston, i was :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

i dont know how it is where yall live, but its rare in boston and new york to see stuff running. this MUST have been done within a couple days if not the night before i caught it...

i know dudes stay hittin trains, but they NEVER run... :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^For real. There's a real crack down on graffiti and trains now a days. In the Bay Area, our mass transit (Bart) were never hit up on the outside, but I remember the insides being a different story. Now every Bart train has cameras on the inside, which makes any tagging virtualy immpossible cause now there's reasons to prosecute due to video evidence....

There was this crazy video (I think youtube) where like 4-5 people bombed the subway in Euorpe all within a matter of minutes in like the middle of the day in front of everyone. It was like a group/team effort and they pretty muched covered one whole side of the train. It was nuts......
- Fong$tarr

Those are sick.Nice job, but one thing I cant stand are tags. I think they ruin the city, the nice big graffittis are really nice, but just some lines....
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

Quote:
Those are sick.Nice job, but one thing I cant stand are tags. I think they ruin the city, the nice big graffittis are really nice, but just some lines....
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Right on J20 for them video.......just crazy!

Quote:
I cant stand are tags

I think majority of the tagging I see now a days is just garbage. Only so many can actaully write and hit up with good letters. Most the stuff in my general area is gang affiliated or are people that are out to just cause graff wars with other crews.....
- Fong$tarr

i really hate the tagging seen in SF right now, i really dont understand the ugly bus hopping, it just doesnt look nice...im tryin to flip it and bring it back to lookin nice but only me and 2 of my crew members are down for that
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
i really hate the tagging seen in SF right now, i really dont understand the ugly bus hopping, it just doesnt look nice...im tryin to flip it and bring it back to lookin nice but only me and 2 of my crew members are down for that
pimp.gif
ing and theres a few other people around here. most of the stuff is by the trains near my house

edit: oops everything was quoted
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back
Top Bottom