Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

just finished crushing my room walls.

"lust"

2llf5zs.jpg
BLEED @#%$ BLEED.
"I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this 'ish, I wrote me a manual"

whatd you use for that two many?
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

JDocs....

good ol' fashion home made mop...

2u71ydz.jpg

nice, i was thinkin of making a kiwi mop.. for now i just refil my bingo dabbers lol.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Quote:
what you use for ink

Krink or you can even make your own ink if you know how. I had this little graff book that my friend got me and it actually taught you how to make those and some tips on making different color inks. I remember my friends used to get down with deodorant bars. Whenever they hit up, the tags were super thick and dripped like crazy but then they were capable of hitting up alot bigger then your average marker....

Been kind of lazy but I'll do a piece today and I'll post pics of the graff art show later tonight.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

picked up some new stuff...

from top left, to bottom right...

green pilot, copic markers, prisma markers
stylefile best of 1-10 book, after eights (still rollin) book, new throwup (new tag)...

2ura4ph.jpg

wow fong that looks pretty awesome.. and two many nice pick ups.. i was going to get some pilots from my local grand and toy but discovered its closed..smh. and i picked up a new sketchbook and some prismas this weekend too. =) im also working on some new throw styles.. i might post em up later if i take a study break =/
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Posted this in the Nor Cal forum but FongStar said I should post it here so here ya go... Enjoy!!!!

Naco aka Dondi...

Shy147...

Zephyr...

Futura 2000...

Iz The Wiz and book cover...

Quik...

Heist aka Zephyr...

Case 2...You can't read it in the size of this pic but he actually shouts out Dream at the bottom!!! Case 2 put Dream down in TFP...

Phase 2...

Kaves Lordz of Broolyn...

Keo...

Cope 2...

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

wow.. im f'ing speachless.. those are some of the dopest pics ive ever seen.....all saved on my HD.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^^^ Glad you enjoyed them!!! All of the older pages are from a black book I bought from Iz The Wiz, if you notice alot of the drawings say "To Iz The Wiz" on them. There is alot of really dope stuff in the book and I'm so glad I was about to aquire that from him. The Naco/Dondi page had got o be my favorite thing in the book. It was done in 81 but look how simple yet how funky it is. That would burn 90% of the graff today!!!

First look at this post and the work in here is amazing
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

are there anymore pics in there you could put up? id love to see it all.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^^^ Since you asked... here are a few more for ya...

Iz The Wiz...

Iz The Wiz...

Iz The Wiz...

Ike327 aka Iz The Wiz...

The other cover of the book... Notice the Seen UA tag in the center and the Lil Seen TC-5 tag to the left...

Elmarko174 and Caine 1 both RIP... El Marko was up on trains like crazy in the mid to late 70's. Caine 1 was the mastermind behind the first ever whole 10 car train being painted from end to end on July 4th 1976 named "The Freedom Train". Unfortunately the MTA was so pissed off they broke the train up so it never ran complete but each of the seperate cars did run and some of them for years. This was one of the last blackbook drawings Caine did as he was killed a month after this was done...

Soul CW...

Sir 1...

Caz 2... Iz's Partner in the late 70's... these guys did alot of damage together!!!

Vulcan... Very rare because he really does not hit black books...

Fuzz 1...

Pjay 1 UA... Another rare one... PJ rarely hits books and when he does he always does his PJ throw up, he VERY RARELY does pieces...

Tracy168...

Stay High 149...

Sach...

Terror161 aka JSON... Did several famous whole cars with Seen...

Futura...

Doze TC-5...

your my new hero... thanks so much for sharing these pics with us.. i am very impressed. 1) did you get it from IZ himself or online or something 2) how much did you drop on this?

my mind is pretty much blown right now.. i dont know how im going to concentrate on my exam tomorrow. all i can think of is graff right now lol.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^^^ dude they goto events, and if your from NY its easy to meet em, they sign your book and thats it, lol...

my friend has his black book signed by many famous graff pioneers, like IZ, blade, lady pink, cope2, etc...

Quote:
your my new hero... thanks so much for sharing these pics with us.. i am very impressed. 1) did you get it from IZ himself or online or something 2) how much did you drop on this?

Some of those pages are from my personal books but the older stuff is from the book I bought from IZ in 2003. I bought it directly from him. I actually have 6 other black books in my possesion right now that are IZ's as well. I need to scan them for the documentary film we are making about his life, eventually I am going to try and aquire them from IZ as well for my collection. I am very good friends with IZ and run his website for him as well as take care of all his business dealings. Sorry but I'm not going to say what I paid for the book, that's between IZ and myself.

Two Many is right, if you go to events or art shows most are more then happy to sign your book for you.

Man this thread really makes me want to contribute but I dont really have time anymore. :frown:
frown.gif

Keep it up people.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

^^^ Since it seems like you are so into graff go to your local footlocker and if they sell the End to End Project Adidas shoes then ask them for a copy of the Sole Collector that goes with them. I wrote up a short piece in there with a brief history of graff you might enjoy.

Also check out the following sites...
www.izthewiz.com Some good classic stuff on there... You can also add IZ's myspace if you have an account www.myspace.com/izthewiztmb If you add him hit me up with a message there cause I take care of it for him cause he isn't on the computer that much...

www.seenworld.com

www.subwayoutlaws.com TOOONNNSSSSS of old train flicks and info on this site!!!! Read the history of graff on there its alot more indepth then my write up on it and gives tons of info.

www.at149st.com another site with alot of old flicks

www.cousinfrank.com Ghost's site

www.sixcentz.com :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom