Grammy Nominations full list out now!! Some snubs

grammy.jpg

On Wednesday night (November 30), CBS will officially kick off the self-congratulatory season with "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!," an emphatically titled extravaganza that not only features performances from some of music's biggest stars (Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Usher, etc.), but also boosts the network's burgeoning LL Cool J branch by something like 20 percent, since he's taking leave from "NCIS" duties to host the telecast.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1675089/2012-grammy-nominees-predictions.jhtml
Pretty sure Adele will rack up.
Wanna see what happens with Kanye and MBDTF.

Beyonce, Gaga, Taylor Swift are gon get theirs of course.

I see WTT, MBDTF, Bad Meets Evil, Carter IV all getting a rap album of the year nod. One more spot tho...I cant really call it but I would like to see Cole get the nod...but knowing the grammy's they prolly give it to Lupe or sumtin.

thoughts???

Edit***

here is the full list 

http://www.grammy.com/nominees

I was off on rap album by one. Pink Friday gets the look over Bad Meets Evil. I heard neither.

J. Cole got the nomination for best new artist along with Nicki Minaj. good look for hip hop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ye wasnt nominated for AOTY 
30t6p3b.gif
. Shocked by that. He got 7 nominations tho 
pimp.gif

J cole, big krit, kendrick, wiz khalifa, wale < you know they will be winning something.

I think Blu deserves something but i know it wont happen.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Honestly,

Id rather see adele win a bunch compared to taylor swift.

Amen. I really want to see how Kanye's album get treated. I would like to WTT win one just I can see Jay and Kanye on stage together.

I doubt it but can The Weeknd be nominated?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

J cole, big krit, kendrick, wiz khalifa, wale < you know they will be winning something.

you know we're discussing the Grammys right?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Adele bout to sweep.
Watch Wayne win rap album of the year over Ye & company though.
Grammy's aren't really a barometer for success like they used to be anyway though, political as any other award show.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif
roll.gif

I have always been a fan of following who wins accolades at the highest honor, i.e. oscar & grammys & emmys... but with the Grammys it seems they really have fallen off.. once Carter 3 won Rap album of the year and song like Lollipop brang home a grammy, i honestly didnt know if i could Cosign the Grammys anymore.

the grammys have been a joke for quite some time now, far as hip-hop goes anyway...

really dont wanna see them gift wrap 1 for wayne, even though its ineveitable @ this point...

The Grammy's are a complete JOKE. Winning Best Rap album should be a good indicator that the artist DID NOT in fact drop the best album of the year.

I'd rather give Adele best rap album than WTT or Carter IV. Seriously though...

what a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

I Need a Doctor with 2 nominations
roll.gif

J. Cole with no shot at best new artist, but if it happened
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom