Grammy Nominations full list out now!! Some snubs

I think Ye got snuffed cause he's not performing. The Grammys are basically all for ratings. People turn in for performances. That's why 95% of the acts that perform win something

Originally Posted by thejrob

The Grammy's are a complete JOKE. Winning Best Rap album should be a good indicator that the artist DID NOT in fact drop the best album of the year.

I'd rather give Adele best rap album than WTT or Carter IV. Seriously though...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u aint lyin

Originally Posted by thejrob

what a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

I Need a Doctor with 2 nominations
roll.gif

J. Cole with no shot at best new artist, but if it happened
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 yea cant believe Dre got nominations off that. 
hell I cant believe Lasers got 3 nominations 
30t6p3b.gif

Some would think nicki is gonna run away wit Best new artist but Bon Iver is nominated for record and song of the year so that might be all him.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I think Ye got snuffed cause he's not performing. The Grammys are basically all for ratings. People turn in for performances. That's why 95% of the acts that perform win something
Horse %%$! man, if I'm Kanye I pick up the rap award, say "%**% y'all" into into the microphone and kick down the podium.
laugh.gif

If you get a group of old white people in room an allow them to vote for an award in secrecy you best believe the black guy aint winning !@%*.
laugh.gif

Even thought the Grammy's suck I hope Adele wins in every category except for the one where The Lady Killer got the nom

Would like to see Wiz get up there too.

Look, my PERSONAL song of the year is All of the lights but I'll probably pass out if that wins SOTY @ the Grammys
laugh.gif

It's obvious Adele's winning a minimum of 2.

Fool For you by Cee-Lo
smokin.gif

and I hope Drizzy wins at least 1 (4 nominations
pimp.gif
)

props to Ledisi. I believe she's one of those artists that people are sleeping on in terms of R&B is concerned.

...and the Grammys have become and Jerry Springer of award shows
laugh.gif
wow.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Honestly,

Id rather see adele win a bunch compared to taylor swift.

Amen. I really want to see how Kanye's album get treated. I would like to WTT win one just I can see Jay and Kanye on stage together.

I doubt it but can The Weeknd be nominated?
nah.
and MBDTF not getting AOTY nod is obviously a purposely done snub. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Horse %%$! man, if I'm Kanye I pick up the rap award, say "%**% y'all" into into the microphone and kick down the podium.
laugh.gif

If you get a group of old white people in room an allow them to vote for an award in secrecy you best believe the black guy ain't winning !@%*.
laugh.gif
THIS. ALL OF THIS.
roll.gif

But then again, 3-6 Mafia did win one, I bet after that them people went home mad as hell! Word to Paul Mooney, never again! lol

Back
Top Bottom