Gran Torino Appreciation vol. "Get off My Lawn"

martdizzle23

Banned
This film was one of Clint Eastwood's best performances in my opinion.
14t7o6x.jpg

2qhzw4h.jpg

great movie hype around it was on point in regards to how good the movie was

Finally saw it today. I was dying every time he talked to someone else. Good movie tho.

Million Dollar baby is better than Gran Torino even though i like both..

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Terrible and VASTLY overrated movie...I don't see what the hype was about.
I could give you overrated, but sir, terrible this movie is not.
it was predictable and the acting was awful....if Clint Eastwood was not attached to this project, it would be straight to DVD status.

ignorant old gruff man has a change of heart and learns to love his asian neighbor...both teach each other "life lessons" and the old man dies....howcould you not see what was going to happen 5 minutes into the film?

saw this for the first time 2 nights ago. damn funny. why was i upset when the sister walked in all beat up? rarely does a movie bring any emotion out of me,haha.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Million Dollar baby is better than Gran Torino even though i like both..
i thought Million Dollar Baby was one of the most boring movies i have ever seen.

Hahahaha. I'm Asian, so after this movie came out and whenever me and my friends would have a playful argument they would always be like "Ima getClint Eastwood on you" Crazy movie, thoughh.

When I went to watch the movie i went with my korean friends
It was funny how much they hated it

those asian dudes were the worst actors ive ever seen...and do i need to mention the voice Clint Eastwood made? I thought it was annoying enough in the DarkKnight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This movie was filmed directly down the street from me! Highland Park, MI. Pilgrim street. look it up!

Back
Top Bottom