Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I *@!+$!@ hate those Nascar races in extreme series. Who in PD though racing with Nascar cars in Laguna Seca would be a good idea.?

I *@!+$!@ hate those Nascar races in extreme series. Who in PD though racing with Nascar cars in Laguna Seca would be a good idea.?

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

mad.gif

Yeah man I'm stuck and can't beat those either A-Spec or B-Spec, also the Jeff Gordon challenge on the special events.

mad.gif

Yeah man I'm stuck and can't beat those either A-Spec or B-Spec, also the Jeff Gordon challenge on the special events.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

anybody want to get a race going tonight?

Chill, we got mad flakers in here, jk. But we really need to setup a online match with more that at least 4-8 NT'ers 1v1 is boring.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

anybody want to get a race going tonight?

Chill, we got mad flakers in here, jk. But we really need to setup a online match with more that at least 4-8 NT'ers 1v1 is boring.

Damn, I put this game down to play Motorstorm and havnt picked it back up in like two weeks
laugh.gif

I need to get back on it. Lack of money is making it hard for me to progress, though. Maybe I need to sell something.

Damn, I put this game down to play Motorstorm and havnt picked it back up in like two weeks
laugh.gif

I need to get back on it. Lack of money is making it hard for me to progress, though. Maybe I need to sell something.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

mad.gif

i didn't think they were too difficult with the exception of the Daytona race. just turn the ABS and traction control to 1, and you should win those races fairly easily.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

mad.gif

i didn't think they were too difficult with the exception of the Daytona race. just turn the ABS and traction control to 1, and you should win those races fairly easily.

Yea now i figured how to beat those. Just change to soft race tyres and put LSD settings to 10-20-10.
Then it was almost easy. Though i came second on the Daytona but won all the others so championship is my. I'm never driving nascar again. 

Yea now i figured how to beat those. Just change to soft race tyres and put LSD settings to 10-20-10.
Then it was almost easy. Though i came second on the Daytona but won all the others so championship is my. I'm never driving nascar again. 

NASCAR in GT5 is something I could have lived without.

Not a fan of it at all.

Hopefully we get the rumored Pikes Peak rumored update.

NASCAR in GT5 is something I could have lived without.

Not a fan of it at all.

Hopefully we get the rumored Pikes Peak rumored update.

Jeff Gordon special events were really easy for me. I used a dfgt so that might have been why. The key is to turn off the asm.

Jeff Gordon special events were really easy for me. I used a dfgt so that might have been why. The key is to turn off the asm.

Back
Top Bottom