Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by osubass1

How is everyone doing on the Seasonal Events? Is anyone even doing the Seasonal Events?
absolutely terrible.

i think i was 29,000th on one of them.
I didn't bother doing the time trials and the drift trials... I'm just not good enough... 
laugh.gif

I meant the Seasonal Event races actually.  Those are tough though.

finnns2003 wrote:
I'm finished all of the bonus races I believe. Last time I checked, in GT Academy I got like 10,000th but I only did a couple laps, I can't stand the stock 370Z.
RX-7 @ Tsukuba is kickin my *+**.

Surprisingly one of the races I can't gold is the Fiat challenge, I keep getting within 1 second of the Audi.
laugh.gif
And yeah, that RX-7 challenge was pretty hard.

Originally Posted by osubass1

How is everyone doing on the Seasonal Events? Is anyone even doing the Seasonal Events?
absolutely terrible.

i think i was 29,000th on one of them.
I didn't bother doing the time trials and the drift trials... I'm just not good enough... 
laugh.gif

I meant the Seasonal Event races actually.  Those are tough though.

finnns2003 wrote:
I'm finished all of the bonus races I believe. Last time I checked, in GT Academy I got like 10,000th but I only did a couple laps, I can't stand the stock 370Z.
RX-7 @ Tsukuba is kickin my *+**.

Surprisingly one of the races I can't gold is the Fiat challenge, I keep getting within 1 second of the Audi.
laugh.gif
And yeah, that RX-7 challenge was pretty hard.

Here is a un boxing video done by insidesimracing.com on the new official GT5 high end Thrustmaster T500RS wheel:

Anyone on here considering dropping $600 for this? No H shifter included means no deal for me.I have a Logitech DFGT brand new and I'm just waiting for either wheelstand pro or fanatec to get their wheel stands in stock. If I ever considered dropping more than $300 on a racing wheel I'd probably go with Fanatec and their clubman pedals.

Here is a un boxing video done by insidesimracing.com on the new official GT5 high end Thrustmaster T500RS wheel:

Anyone on here considering dropping $600 for this? No H shifter included means no deal for me.I have a Logitech DFGT brand new and I'm just waiting for either wheelstand pro or fanatec to get their wheel stands in stock. If I ever considered dropping more than $300 on a racing wheel I'd probably go with Fanatec and their clubman pedals.

Anyone got the tuning setup to beat the fiat race on the 1st seasonal race?

I just tried it for the first time and came in 4th.

Anyone got the tuning setup to beat the fiat race on the 1st seasonal race?

I just tried it for the first time and came in 4th.

I still need an old American muscle car, Truck and a old Italian beast for the beginner races, I'm stuck, cant go any futher till I beat them :/

I still need an old American muscle car, Truck and a old Italian beast for the beginner races, I'm stuck, cant go any futher till I beat them :/

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Trucks were available in the online car dealership right after patch 1.05 came out.

But if you still need one. I can hook u up.

Send me a friend request on PSN.

PSN ID: TraponeJR

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Trucks were available in the online car dealership right after patch 1.05 came out.

But if you still need one. I can hook u up.

Send me a friend request on PSN.

PSN ID: TraponeJR

Anyone down to get a NT race lounge going tonight?

Maybe A all SLS AMG 10 stock race?

The car is dope and handles so well.

Anyone down to get a NT race lounge going tonight?

Maybe A all SLS AMG 10 stock race?

The car is dope and handles so well.

Back
Top Bottom