Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I hope the tunning in this game is as realistic as possible and true to form. Thats my gripe from past GT games, the tunning was pretty blah. 

I hope the tunning in this game is as realistic as possible and true to form. Thats my gripe from past GT games, the tunning was pretty blah. 

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Let's play, Guess That Car! Here is the pic:
nerd.gif
M3?
pimp.gif
Correct.

Next up: Guess this car.
Dcp02229.jpg
Empty engine bay? C'mon son
laugh.gif
, guessing by the setup and structure it's def American. It's not Ford, Chevy or Dodge. So it has to be a GM car 
ohwell.gif

I got my confirmation from Best Buy this morning. I'll grab mine tomorrow after work.

I said F' it, and got the collector's edition.

I got my confirmation from Best Buy this morning. I'll grab mine tomorrow after work.

I said F' it, and got the collector's edition.

nerd.gif
M3?
pimp.gif
Correct.

Dcp02229.jpg
laugh.gif
, guessing by the setup and structure it's def American. It's not Ford, Chevy or Dodge. So it has to be a GM car 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
yeah you're right... It's Cam's Saturn.

nerd.gif
M3?
pimp.gif
Correct.

Dcp02229.jpg
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
yeah you're right... It's Cam's Saturn.

Been a while since I posted, mind adding me to the list?
PSN: McFlyy_High
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09

Been a while since I posted, mind adding me to the list?
PSN: McFlyy_High
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09

New Footage from Gran Turismo 6 leaked:

[color=000000]I KEED!
They said they'd do it, and by golly, it's been done -- a specially-equipped Audi TTS drove the entire 12.42 miles and 156 precarious turns of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb without a driver at the wheel. (Google, eat your heart out.) While the vehicle technically performed the feat about a month ago in September, Audi decided to wait until this last week to proclaim it to the world, following a helicopter accident during filming that sent pilot Jim Dirker to the hospital. Thankfully, he survived to fly another day, and at least some of the footage pulled through as well; you'll find a brief clip after the break of the shiny white Quattro autonomously speeding up that hill. [/color]

New Footage from Gran Turismo 6 leaked:

[color=000000]I KEED!
They said they'd do it, and by golly, it's been done -- a specially-equipped Audi TTS drove the entire 12.42 miles and 156 precarious turns of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb without a driver at the wheel. (Google, eat your heart out.) While the vehicle technically performed the feat about a month ago in September, Audi decided to wait until this last week to proclaim it to the world, following a helicopter accident during filming that sent pilot Jim Dirker to the hospital. Thankfully, he survived to fly another day, and at least some of the footage pulled through as well; you'll find a brief clip after the break of the shiny white Quattro autonomously speeding up that hill. [/color]

Via YouTube

Gran Turismo 5 Japanese Intro
this intro feels more like GT to me. not that i dont like the english intro but this one gives me that nostalgic feeling like if im playing an older GT.
pimp.gif

Via YouTube

Gran Turismo 5 Japanese Intro
this intro feels more like GT to me. not that i dont like the english intro but this one gives me that nostalgic feeling like if im playing an older GT.
pimp.gif

Pretty bummed it hasn't come out here in the P.I. Supposed to be out on the same Release Date, too.

Got a question, though. Thinking to cop a Logitech G27 later for this game (and for F1:2010)... is it worth it ($300)? Opinions are welcome. Thanks.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom