Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

BTW damage is non-existent. Between this and Forza its kind of 6 of one half-dozen of the other. We'll see if they patch it and make it better or not.

BTW damage is non-existent. Between this and Forza its kind of 6 of one half-dozen of the other. We'll see if they patch it and make it better or not.

eek.gif
 %!*@#$! Newegg.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

First it says I Pre-ordered and then all of a sudden there's no order history.....

They better have my %**@ or else I'm not a happy camper 
mad.gif

eek.gif
 %!*@#$! Newegg.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

First it says I Pre-ordered and then all of a sudden there's no order history.....

They better have my %**@ or else I'm not a happy camper 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I tried Wal-Mart at 12:00 to see if I could cop.. No success...

what they say?

This lady actually went to the back and tried to find it for about 5 minutes, but when she came back she said they didnt have it in yet and to try back in the morning when they get their UPS/Fed-Ex shipment in.  

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I tried Wal-Mart at 12:00 to see if I could cop.. No success...

what they say?

This lady actually went to the back and tried to find it for about 5 minutes, but when she came back she said they didnt have it in yet and to try back in the morning when they get their UPS/Fed-Ex shipment in.  

IGN gave it a 8.5

most reviews are 8 or 9 with the lowest being 7. turn10 must be laughing their @+!!+ off 

IGN gave it a 8.5

most reviews are 8 or 9 with the lowest being 7. turn10 must be laughing their @+!!+ off 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

IGN gave it a 8.5

"Gran Turismo 5 is a 10/10 simulator wrapped up in a 5/10 game"

It is what it is at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
 Psymin007 | '97 Toyota Supra RZ

IGN gave it a 8.5

"Gran Turismo 5 is a 10/10 simulator wrapped up in a 5/10 game"

It is what it is at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
 Psymin007 | '97 Toyota Supra RZ

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I'm slightly disappointed given the long $$% development cycle. Its def. better than Forza 3, but its not much better if any than Forza 2. If I could play Forza with my Driving Force Pro that would take the cake. If you have to play with a controller, I'd say Forza 2 is the best racing game of this generation, if you have a good wheel though, that gives GT5 the slight edge. I obviously haven't gotten very deep, haven't messed around with B-Spec yet, but my first impression is a little disappointing considering this is essentially a $500 game to me.

Go-Karts are sweet though.
I bought Forza 2 for 7.99 and I am an AVID fan of the GT series, but it might be better than every GT(except 4)

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I'm slightly disappointed given the long $$% development cycle. Its def. better than Forza 3, but its not much better if any than Forza 2. If I could play Forza with my Driving Force Pro that would take the cake. If you have to play with a controller, I'd say Forza 2 is the best racing game of this generation, if you have a good wheel though, that gives GT5 the slight edge. I obviously haven't gotten very deep, haven't messed around with B-Spec yet, but my first impression is a little disappointing considering this is essentially a $500 game to me.

Go-Karts are sweet though.
I bought Forza 2 for 7.99 and I am an AVID fan of the GT series, but it might be better than every GT(except 4)

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Pretty bummed it hasn't come out here in the P.I. Supposed to be out on the same Release Date, too.

Got a question, though. Thinking to cop a Logitech G27 later for this game (and for F1:2010)... is it worth it ($300)? Opinions are welcome. Thanks.
smile.gif

nerd.gif
 I'm wondering the same thing..I think I'ma jus play with a regular ps remote first and make sure I even like the game that much...

Pretty bummed it hasn't come out here in the P.I. Supposed to be out on the same Release Date, too.

Got a question, though. Thinking to cop a Logitech G27 later for this game (and for F1:2010)... is it worth it ($300)? Opinions are welcome. Thanks.
smile.gif

nerd.gif
 I'm wondering the same thing..I think I'ma jus play with a regular ps remote first and make sure I even like the game that much...

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

smile.gif

nerd.gif

just copped the Collectors Edition just a few minutes ago. Could've sworn they didn't have stocks earlier today!
laugh.gif
That APEX Manual is sick! Might be worth the extra with that alone.
pimp.gif
Sadly, no keychain/GT-R in this part of the woods (Region 3). Got a Mercedes SLS AMG instead.

150345_467622228735_593738735_5696720_6490700_n.jpg

I need that racing wheel in my life. But compatibility issues say otherwise. Might probably cop when they patch those issues up! Defeats the purpose of buying one (for $300, too) if the clutch/paddle shifts aren't working properly.
ohwell.gif

Question though: Where can you find the Top Gear Test Track in this game? Can't find it in Arcade or Time Trial.
nerd.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

just copped the Collectors Edition just a few minutes ago. Could've sworn they didn't have stocks earlier today!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Sadly, no keychain/GT-R in this part of the woods (Region 3). Got a Mercedes SLS AMG instead.

I need that racing wheel in my life. But compatibility issues say otherwise. Might probably cop when they patch those issues up! Defeats the purpose of buying one (for $300, too) if the clutch/paddle shifts aren't working properly.
ohwell.gif

Question though: Where can you find the Top Gear Test Track in this game? Can't find it in Arcade or Time Trial.
nerd.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif
I was going to get the collectors ed, but i decided to invest those $40 on the G27. Hopefully i dont regret it down the road
ohwell.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif
I was going to get the collectors ed, but i decided to invest those $40 on the G27. Hopefully i dont regret it down the road
ohwell.gif

^ nah... you probably won't.
smile.gif

By the way, how are the controls on the G27 on GT5? Are the clutch/paddle shift issues really there?
frown.gif

I am really holding back on the G27. seeing this with the Playseat --soooo tempting. but i don't think i'd spend that much for a video game. but, then again, i have f1:2010. so, maybe just the racing wheel. Reconsidering the Logitech Driving Force GT, though. :tongue:

^ nah... you probably won't.
smile.gif

By the way, how are the controls on the G27 on GT5? Are the clutch/paddle shift issues really there?
frown.gif

I am really holding back on the G27. seeing this with the Playseat --soooo tempting. but i don't think i'd spend that much for a video game. but, then again, i have f1:2010. so, maybe just the racing wheel. Reconsidering the Logitech Driving Force GT, though. :tongue:

IGN gave it a 8.5

most reviews are 8 or 9 with the lowest being 7. turn10 must be laughing their $@#*$ off 

That is the problem with games that get developed over so many years, much like with Alan Wake. Five years or anything over that is way too long for a game to get developed. Because something that would've been amazing 2 years ago might not be amazing today. Two years ago, this game might've been getting straight 10s, while now it's in the 8-9 range. A game should take between two and three years to develop, a perfect balance between the time it takes to develop a great game while not taking so much time that the game doesn't get somewhat outdated while it's actually being made.

Back
Top Bottom