Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

roll.gif
Sweet! I got the SLS AMG stealth with my Limited Edition so these are two new cars I get.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Weren't those two cars already included in the DLC cars in the GT5 Limited Edition?
nerd.gif
Anyway, it doesn't hurt to have both cars stock again.
smokin.gif
�
For Spa-Francorchamps, Eau Rouge is definitely the toughest corner on the track to nail flat-out. A lack of commitment can throw you off onto the gravel/grass on either side fairly easily. One of my favorite sections on the track are the fast-flowing sequence of corners in sector 2 (in F1) and the penultimate corner before the straight that brings you to the recently-reprofiled bus stop chicane/pit entry. Another flat-out left-hander.
smokin.gif
Not the best of videos, but you can see the speed difference between a "normal" race car and a Formula One car going through Eau Rouge
With the F1 or the X10/11, you can take EauRouge flat, but with the other cars, you'll need to lift/brake on entry and feather the throttle up Eau Rouge. So hard to get right.  And yeah, that "flat-left" before the bus stop is also tricky. Also another case of a slight lift for sports cars.  
Tupac ~ I'd say the Poly is probably faster since it has more HP and was based on the older F1 models which had more powerful engines and more aerodynamic bodywork.  

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Weren't those two cars already included in the DLC cars in the GT5 Limited Edition?
nerd.gif
Anyway, it doesn't hurt to have both cars stock again.
smokin.gif
�
For Spa-Francorchamps, Eau Rouge is definitely the toughest corner on the track to nail flat-out. A lack of commitment can throw you off onto the gravel/grass on either side fairly easily. One of my favorite sections on the track are the fast-flowing sequence of corners in sector 2 (in F1) and the penultimate corner before the straight that brings you to the recently-reprofiled bus stop chicane/pit entry. Another flat-out left-hander.
smokin.gif
Not the best of videos, but you can see the speed difference between a "normal" race car and a Formula One car going through Eau Rouge
With the F1 or the X10/11, you can take EauRouge flat, but with the other cars, you'll need to lift/brake on entry and feather the throttle up Eau Rouge. So hard to get right.  And yeah, that "flat-left" before the bus stop is also tricky. Also another case of a slight lift for sports cars.  
Tupac ~ I'd say the Poly is probably faster since it has more HP and was based on the older F1 models which had more powerful engines and more aerodynamic bodywork.  

Why is this **+%%% still so slow? Loading times in menus are still horrible. Haven't played this game in a while because i got bored and mad at the loading times.

Why is this **+%%% still so slow? Loading times in menus are still horrible. Haven't played this game in a while because i got bored and mad at the loading times.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I just got another Red Bull 2010 for getting to level 35 B-Spec... 3 in one week (1 from the special event, 1 from his F1 chip)

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I just got another Red Bull 2010 for getting to level 35 B-Spec... 3 in one week (1 from the special event, 1 from his F1 chip)

I'm really looking forward to the new paint chips in the DLC pack.
Here is a preview: Pics from GTP.

I'm really looking forward to the new paint chips in the DLC pack.
Here is a preview: Pics from GTP.

Oct 25th.
EDIT ~ Continuing to test the new DLC cars...

laugh.gif
Doesn't quite feel the same... 

Oct 25th.
EDIT ~ Continuing to test the new DLC cars...

laugh.gif
Doesn't quite feel the same... 

laugh.gif
You guys must be on Spa right now. There's no way there's no comment on DLC going live tonight. This is the biggest GT night since release night!

Back
Top Bottom