Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Im stuck at level 16 in B spec and level 19 in A spec, so can someone recommend a car that can do some damage

Im stuck at level 16 in B spec and level 19 in A spec, so can someone recommend a car that can do some damage

finally got me a supra even though im not going to use it 
laugh.gif
but i just wanted it for nostalgic value 
pimp.gif

finally got me a supra even though im not going to use it 
laugh.gif
but i just wanted it for nostalgic value 
pimp.gif

Use the Furai. It's a good car. A great car with some tuning.

You win the Minolta at A-Spec: Like the Wind.

Use the Furai. It's a good car. A great car with some tuning.

You win the Minolta at A-Spec: Like the Wind.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Can I get some gifts? Lol. I need OG Japanese, Euro and World Car Classic to finish off beginner :/

You still need something? I have a Jag that covers the World and Euro easily.
Annndddd just won the last event in Amateur as well with it (Super Car Classic) 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

390HP E Type Coupe '61

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Can I get some gifts? Lol. I need OG Japanese, Euro and World Car Classic to finish off beginner :/

You still need something? I have a Jag that covers the World and Euro easily.
Annndddd just won the last event in Amateur as well with it (Super Car Classic) 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

390HP E Type Coupe '61

Man I have a 800hp Buick Special and my goofball driver still cannot win the last Supercar Nostalgia race. Double you tee eff?

Man I have a 800hp Buick Special and my goofball driver still cannot win the last Supercar Nostalgia race. Double you tee eff?

if you hook up cars to the fullest you should be good in this game for the most part... and try to get the soft tires they like 35 gs but it makes a huge difference when turning... the strategy i have in this game is to get a real fast car by hooking it up and take the lead in the beginning and maintain it by not crashing... it works for the most part but of course some tracks are harder than others... this is why im struggling on gt championship...

i finally found a ford 150 to beat the truck series... it took so long to find a truck but finally i found one it the used lot and its painfully slow despite all the hookups
laugh.gif

if you hook up cars to the fullest you should be good in this game for the most part... and try to get the soft tires they like 35 gs but it makes a huge difference when turning... the strategy i have in this game is to get a real fast car by hooking it up and take the lead in the beginning and maintain it by not crashing... it works for the most part but of course some tracks are harder than others... this is why im struggling on gt championship...

i finally found a ford 150 to beat the truck series... it took so long to find a truck but finally i found one it the used lot and its painfully slow despite all the hookups
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom