Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Decided to buy the GTi, put 15k in it, got it to 217hp (stock is 172hp). The look on my face when I found out it only had 5 gears and my $%%* was hitting the revv limit, oh yeah, I was running on Circuit de la Sarthe 2009, all those damn straightaways
eek.gif
I was like ahhhh the pack had caught up since my car is tuned for low end (torque) power and not high end power (sigh). I beat it though, 8 damn miles.

How do I tune, I cant seem to do it :/

Wow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Decided to buy the GTi, put 15k in it, got it to 217hp (stock is 172hp). The look on my face when I found out it only had 5 gears and my $%%* was hitting the revv limit, oh yeah, I was running on Circuit de la Sarthe 2009, all those damn straightaways
eek.gif
I was like ahhhh the pack had caught up since my car is tuned for low end (torque) power and not high end power (sigh). I beat it though, 8 damn miles.

How do I tune, I cant seem to do it :/

Wow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Buy the RUF and trade me something!!

Bought it and put 20K mods on it. 472 HP/7900 rpm. Took it for a practice run and it was pretty dirty. Can you wreck a car in practice? I hit a few walls but when I checked the Chassis maintenance it cost the same as when I got it from the Used Car lot. So I'm assuming no?

Chris, I know you wanted a RUF so we can work out something.

EDIT: Watched some videos from GT4 on the Suzuki GSX-R4 and decided to buy it as well. Looked like it was fast as hell and stuck to corners real well, too.

I'm also broke now, too.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Buy the RUF and trade me something!!

Bought it and put 20K mods on it. 472 HP/7900 rpm. Took it for a practice run and it was pretty dirty. Can you wreck a car in practice? I hit a few walls but when I checked the Chassis maintenance it cost the same as when I got it from the Used Car lot. So I'm assuming no?

Chris, I know you wanted a RUF so we can work out something.

EDIT: Watched some videos from GT4 on the Suzuki GSX-R4 and decided to buy it as well. Looked like it was fast as hell and stuck to corners real well, too.

I'm also broke now, too.

Can you view my cars?
I'll trade you anything but my SL 55 AMG. I have it up to 606 HP. 
laugh.gif

Mazda RX8 Type S Premium (241/8500) and a suped up VW Lupo GTI (152/6100 ... you need it for a Professional Race. I won easily with it) ?

Anyway, Im out for the night.

Can you view my cars?
I'll trade you anything but my SL 55 AMG. I have it up to 606 HP. 
laugh.gif

Mazda RX8 Type S Premium (241/8500) and a suped up VW Lupo GTI (152/6100 ... you need it for a Professional Race. I won easily with it) ?

Anyway, Im out for the night.

Suzuki GSX-R4 is a BEAST.

I'll find out what races I need cars for Chris, and we can work it out tomorrow.

Suzuki GSX-R4 is a BEAST.

I'll find out what races I need cars for Chris, and we can work it out tomorrow.

Just wondering, do I actually need the Prius in this game? Like is there a Hybrid Championship or something? 
nerd.gif
If not I'm selling that %#!#$.

Just wondering, do I actually need the Prius in this game? Like is there a Hybrid Championship or something? 
nerd.gif
If not I'm selling that %#!#$.

About to put in some work today before I start studying for this test tomorrow morning. Who wants a random car?

About to put in some work today before I start studying for this test tomorrow morning. Who wants a random car?

Back
Top Bottom