Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Just decided to pre-order the normal version on Amazon, since i had a $10 discount code. I can't wait....
pimp.gif
, this was one of the reasons I chose to buy a PS3 and it's finally coming out.

local mom n pop has had it since yest.

wont be able to pick it up till next week tho

local mom n pop has had it since yest.

wont be able to pick it up till next week tho

Via GTPlanet

Gran Turismo 5 v1.01 Update Weighs in at 133MB
online-options.jpg

The first downloadable update for Gran Turismo 5, version “1.01″ (133MB in size), has already been issued in preparation for Wednesday’s worldwide release. Although a complete summary of the changes 1.01 brings have not been published by Polyphony Digital, many players have already started to notice small tweaks in our forums.
Notably, the online functionality for the game was briefly available and, according to thesesnagged screenshots, was quite impressive…

Via GTPlanet

Gran Turismo 5 v1.01 Update Weighs in at 133MB
online-options.jpg

The first downloadable update for Gran Turismo 5, version “1.01″ (133MB in size), has already been issued in preparation for Wednesday’s worldwide release. Although a complete summary of the changes 1.01 brings have not been published by Polyphony Digital, many players have already started to notice small tweaks in our forums.
Notably, the online functionality for the game was briefly available and, according to thesesnagged screenshots, was quite impressive…

Back
Top Bottom