Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

that piece supposedly costs 500 bucks 
frown.gif
and it doesnt even come with the H shifter attached, you gotta pay extra for that

eriously .93 seconds of a gold... does it really matter? Arhskghdskjfhdskgfdsfg

eriously .93 seconds of a gold... does it really matter? Arhskghdskjfhdskgfdsfg

game-6-v2-cover.jpg

The Gran Turismo 5 half of G.A.M.E. 6 is here courtesy of the talented members of NeoGAF.

I haven’t had the chance to listen to it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be great cruising music. Hell, I didn’t even listen to Forza 3′s soundtrack; I just loaded G.A.M.E. 6 Forza 3 Edition on day one. To me, that was Forza 3 music.

I don’t know if I’ll replace GT5′s music completely (I actually like it), but I’ll be sure to load this up and check it out. And I urge everyone do so as well.

Below is the track list and download link.
  1. Electronic Propulsion by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
  2. Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) **Available via separate download**
  3. ENGINE CHIP-TUNER by the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  4. RC PRO-AM y the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  5. LFArmy by LiveFromKyoto
  6. Definitiveby m0dus
  7. Driftin’ by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
  8. Pushed by Teknopathetic
  9. Adigma by TripWarhawkins
  10. Outta Fever by TripWarhawkins
  11. Guitarismo 5 by WHOAguitarninja (guitars), monchi-kun (DnB)
zip.gif
  G.A.M.E. 6 v2 - Gran Turismo 5 Edition (95.9 MiB, 103 hits)

mp3.gif
  Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) (11.1 MiB, 6 hits)

game-6-v2-cover.jpg

The Gran Turismo 5 half of G.A.M.E. 6 is here courtesy of the talented members of NeoGAF.

I haven’t had the chance to listen to it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be great cruising music. Hell, I didn’t even listen to Forza 3′s soundtrack; I just loaded G.A.M.E. 6 Forza 3 Edition on day one. To me, that was Forza 3 music.

I don’t know if I’ll replace GT5′s music completely (I actually like it), but I’ll be sure to load this up and check it out. And I urge everyone do so as well.

Below is the track list and download link.
  1. Electronic Propulsion by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
  2. Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) **Available via separate download**
  3. ENGINE CHIP-TUNER by the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  4. RC PRO-AM y the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  5. LFArmy by LiveFromKyoto
  6. Definitiveby m0dus
  7. Driftin’ by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
  8. Pushed by Teknopathetic
  9. Adigma by TripWarhawkins
  10. Outta Fever by TripWarhawkins
  11. Guitarismo 5 by WHOAguitarninja (guitars), monchi-kun (DnB)
zip.gif
  G.A.M.E. 6 v2 - Gran Turismo 5 Edition (95.9 MiB, 103 hits)

mp3.gif
  Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) (11.1 MiB, 6 hits)

Today is B-Spec day for me... pure frustration with my LV 4 guy. In a clearly more powerful car he manages to say tucked in the back of the pack. On the front straights while following a car, instead of getting a nice tow and overtaking, he follows the car and lifts... WTH.
The guy is so early on the brakes and late on the gas, it's ridiculous.

Today is B-Spec day for me... pure frustration with my LV 4 guy. In a clearly more powerful car he manages to say tucked in the back of the pack. On the front straights while following a car, instead of getting a nice tow and overtaking, he follows the car and lifts... WTH.
The guy is so early on the brakes and late on the gas, it's ridiculous.

Just copped.
I cant stop racing carts and laughing hysterically. 
laugh.gif

I assume RUF are awarded as prizes only? Don't see a dealer.... 
nerd.gif

Just copped.
I cant stop racing carts and laughing hysterically. 
laugh.gif

I assume RUF are awarded as prizes only? Don't see a dealer.... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

RUF's are in the Used lot... and appear randomly. Just check back often.
Ah.
How does the level work? I am level 4 currently... can I buy a higher level car, but just not drive it until I am at that level (say 6)? Or does the level beside the car indicate what I have to be at to purchase?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

RUF's are in the Used lot... and appear randomly. Just check back often.
Ah.
How does the level work? I am level 4 currently... can I buy a higher level car, but just not drive it until I am at that level (say 6)? Or does the level beside the car indicate what I have to be at to purchase?

You build up your LV points by doing more races, special events, etc. The higher your LV, the more events are unlocked.

As for your cars, the you have to be at that LV to be eligible to buy the cars, despite how much money you have. So to answer your question, no you can't buy it now and drive it later when you reach that LV. Gotta earn your right to race/drive certain cars.

You build up your LV points by doing more races, special events, etc. The higher your LV, the more events are unlocked.

As for your cars, the you have to be at that LV to be eligible to buy the cars, despite how much money you have. So to answer your question, no you can't buy it now and drive it later when you reach that LV. Gotta earn your right to race/drive certain cars.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so in b-spec mode, you just watch your driver drive and thats it? any way to skip or simulate the race faster?
you dont just watch.....you tell him what you what him to do   ex. speed up, slow down, overtake

BTW..HOW DO YOU UPLOAD PICS HERE?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so in b-spec mode, you just watch your driver drive and thats it? any way to skip or simulate the race faster?
you dont just watch.....you tell him what you what him to do   ex. speed up, slow down, overtake

BTW..HOW DO YOU UPLOAD PICS HERE?

Back
Top Bottom