• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Secret Achievements
There are also 11 Secret Achievements that have not been revealed

Sorry on how it looks I copied and pasted from my phone
I can give you guys some insider info about some of the secret achievements.

1. This ..... lion

acquire the lion costume for your dog

2. You ate the whole thing

succussfully flush a body down the toilet

3. Randy Marsh Kush

acquire medicinal mj

Saw the posters at Game Stop as I was on my lunch break earlier. Can't describe how ready (I think) my body is. Walked away with the meanest boner
mean.gif

You open up the Creator and can place all your spawn points, place some props, place cars, place planes, place anything you want around the world. It is published to the Rockstar Social Club Cloud where others can download it

If you requested to join the crew, i just sent you an invite to join. I'll open it to open enrollment sorry for the mishap

Why is there another Niketalk crew?
so nters can go at other nters in gta.

I'm assuming.

I don't understand the point of being in a crew.

Like can you be multiple crews?

Can you kill your crew members like in the Dark Knight and keep the money for yourself?

I'll just have to wait and see how this crew stuff is implemented.

Last edited:
I'm ready. I can see this being better than playin COD online w/ NT. We should have at least 3 NT groups and just mob out. Everybody has their role that they play and just takeover

Just requested a crew acceptance, nickname _Noire

Last edited:
I don't need no crew, I got this K wit me...ride thru your hood and spray that ***** from A to Z

Last edited:
we atleast need to have the crew very deep, im not sure any of you guys played max payne 3 online, but i couldnt stand it because some crews was just overpowering
and this was a death match only setting.

Finally pre-ordered today. Went to game stop to trade in my old 40 gig PS3 that didn't work and got $100 for it :pimp: it would have been $50, but somebody in line hooked it up with an extra 50% coupon. So I went with the exclusive collectors edition. Can't wait!

Last edited:
get 40% off an eligible game when you buy an eligible game from toysrus.com
[table][tr][td]    Promotion Details[/td][td]x Close Window[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[table][tr][td]Buy 1 Get 1 40% off all 3DS, PS Vita, PS3 & Xbox 360 Software (Exclusions apply)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Excludes Skylanders, Disney Infinity Starter Packs, Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo 3DS, Star Fox 64 3D for Nintendo 3DS and sale items. Must add to cart 2 eligible items for offer to apply. Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to lowest priced item purchased.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]HOW IT WORKS

· Must add 2 items to cart in order to qualify for offer

· Maximum 3 discounts per order

· While quantities last
[/td][/tr][tr][td]QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View Eligible Items[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. 
 [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom