Grant Hill Pre-Injury APPRECIATION

With his skill set pre-injury would he be in the talks with Kobe and Jordan?� Dude was just NASTY.
pimp.gif
Check out 2:08...
sick.gif

My favorite player ever.. Plus such a nice guy, the only 2 time recepient of the NBA sportsmanship award.

Check out 2:08...

Yeah, he also had a nice crossover on Pippen:

That boy used to get up something serious. I didn't know he yammed on so many folks in his days.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

On the real, Grant was that dude. Damn shame.

Glad he finally made an effective comeback but his better days are behind him

Grant HILL had serious and i mean serious game and potential. Injuries end careers. I will always remember the days of Penny Hardaway and Grand Hill

Appreciated. See his MVP caliber season of 1996-1997. 3rd in MVP voting for further evidence. He was a triple double threat, would give you a facial if youtried him, and such a good dude off the court. His GH3 commercial during that season was classic.

I used to get in serious arguments that he would be the best player in the league after Jordan retired. He is much appreciated

YO! Someone with a better memory, correct me if I'm wrong... was his first NBA play not the alley-oop from Lindsey Hunter off the opening tip?

But yo... his Sprite commercial may be THE most memorable basketball-related commercial of the 90's.

DF!!!

Grant Hill def Appreciated. One of my fave player and it just unfortunate for him to go through all of those injuries. If he didn't have those injuries whoknows where he would be right now. I remember meeting him at Macy's and got his autograph. Oh the memories.

YO! Someone with a better memory, correct me if I'm wrong... was his first NBA play not the alley-oop from Lindsey Hunter off the opening tip?

No, the awesome alley-oop from Lindsey was some time during the rookie season, can't remember what part, but doubt that it was the first game. The playyou think of is probably the Joe Dumars alley-oop pass�3-4 seconds after the tip-off of the first pre-season game - Grant's first NBA points.
But yo... his Sprite commercial may be THE most memorable basketball-related commercial of the 90's.

His GH3 commercial during that season was classic.

This is the best and most�slept on�GH commercial IMO, not many people talk about it:

Even though he didn't statistically accomplish it, but he'll always be the modern-day Mr. Triple-Double to me because it was always within his graspwith all those 22-8-7 seasons. Dude was also a one-man wrecking crew who basically carried the Pistons for all those playoff runs. He and Elton Brand are theonly 2 Dukie I've ever liked. He is much appreciated.

I had his filas
pimp.gif
Any of ya'll remember those sprite cans with NBAstars on them? I had Hill, Stackhouse, Duncan, and someone else I think. I thought they would be worth $$$ someday...Then they exploded when I moved. Oh well.

Dude was
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Too bad for the injuries. But I have mad respect for him. He could have called it quits for a career with all those injuries, but fought through. Thatalone, makes him one of my favorites. That kind of determination deserves more than just respect.

Back
Top Bottom