Grape 5 release day

i picked up my grape V's today VNDS i paid $180....idc they're one of my grails!! let me know if u think this was a good buy!?

314sfvo.jpg

b4zuzd.jpg

i guess i gotta get to changing my signature now, because i copped them. honestly im happy with the buy, idt $180 is a bad price from VNDS Grape V's...let me kno ya'll opinions on the price i paid for these. thanks guys

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Redrum

Anyone have that pic from the release at Serramonte, with that dude Genghis Khan
laugh.gif

i remember that pic...there was an asian dude in a crowd with a fuzzy $@% trooper hat
This one?

2hd8djn.jpg

^And $180 for a pair in that condition is a good price.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Savraj1 wrote:
My friend lives by there. He says that everyone in the bay area is still on their nike sb $#*^. That said, foam releases to HOH should be easy to get for you
Im sorry but you homie lied to you.

ANYONE from the bay could tell you how it is out here.

ANYTHING that is wanted brings out all these crazy looking kids.

1st off its HOH .... 2nd its at SERRAMONTE.... 3rd thats where all the kids shop..... what more hype is there in the bay???  
Its become more organized after the Grape catastrophe. Security smarted up and started giving wristbands out for hyped releases. Sorts out all the hooligans who show up at opening and cause fights because of cutting and what not.

i do not know why these shoes are sooo hot!!!! i'm so glad i finally got my hands on a near dead stock pair last night! 4 years after releaseing i got me my pair =] pshhh waiting on lines
wink.gif

Im hurt that i didnt scoop these on release date. I was so worried bout the Metallics & Fires that I forgot about these droppin later. Way too late when I came to my damn senses smh

I remember that day like it was yesterday... I STOOD ONLINE @ MOES SNEAKER SPOT IN QUEENS FROM 11 PM TIL 9M ITS OPENING. I WATCHED THE EMPLOYEES ALL WALK IN AND THEY BOUGHT ALL THE PAIRS! MY 10.5 WAS GONE!!! O I BOUGHT A 13 AND SLD IT TO SOME LIL KID ON THE STREET FOR $220... WHAT A MISTAKE I WAS RUSHING IT MAN I JUST WANTED MY MONEY BACK! THEN I RAN TO THE NIKE OUTLET AND GOT EM FOR $99.99 YEAH THEY WERE B GRADES BUT THEIR GOOD QUALITY AND I SOLD A COUPLE FOR $300!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I got a DS pair last year, from a fellow Nter, good looks. I do remember this vid though.......

they got them #*%$ from TARGET 
laugh.gif
who knew ? !

Back
Top Bottom