Grape 5s to be released anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this topic has already been discussed, my apologies. The grape 5s are in my top 3 favorite Jordan's ever, so I'm wondering if their release is in the near future. Haven't been on NikeTalk in over a year, forgot my account info so this is my new one. Thanks

This is what I heard.

3 OG Colorways, 2 Retro+'s

We know one colorway is the White/Fire-Red Black.

I bet another OG colorway is Black.

That leaves one more!

This is what I heard.
3 OG Colorways, 2 Retro+'s
We know one colorway is the White/Fire-Red Black.
I bet another OG colorway is Black.
That leaves one more!
The black metallics just came out last year. If it is 3 OGs, then it would be the Black Soles that is already confirmed, the grapes, and the red soles. 2 retro+ colorways would be the Laneys and a new colorway.

The rumors right now are the Black Soles (confirmed), the Grapes, the Stealths, and the Laney's are coming out next year

Hoping they release the grapes next year too. I missed out last time they released because it was part of the "LS" or Lifestyle releases, which for some reason carried a $10 price increase and were limited. Funny how quickly the LS idea was scrapped.

I'm looking forward in getting them next year.

I just hope that JB won't pull some crazy excuse again by replacing them or worst,not releasing them.

I do hope these re-release. But if they do see the light of day, I hope they are made in the same quality as the last time they came out and are more available. I was lucky enough to get a pair and the quality and look was amazing. One can only hope though, right?

I do hope these re-release. But if they do see the light of day, I hope they are made in the same quality as the last time they came out and are more available. I was lucky enough to get a pair and the quality and look was amazing. One can only hope though, right?

I almost laughed when you said same quality. But most likely there would be more available, because the 2006s were a Christmas release so they were limited. These would be a general release because columbias (should) come out next year.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the white/chrome AJ 5's re-releasing as a retro +.

You mean white/metallic silver? I still have those and they are SO YELLOW and beat. |I . I still remember buying em a few days AFTER release and my boy bought the laney's the same day. Those were the days.

I am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....

I am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....

so if you buy the 17 you are guaranteed a pair of the QS?

Last edited:
Interesting...i wonder what those QS would be

so if you buy the 17 you are guaranteed a pair of the QS?
 I dont know how that would work, but he said you need the registration to get the QS shoe... He still dosent know what this QS shoe is just yet, but he said its something we have been wanting so the XVIIs will fly off the shelf at $180... I think they will do like the XVs where you had to register, but that still didnt guarantee a pair but it was the only way to get them... once they dropped online... If you think about it, what other shoe would we want so bad that JB is sure we will drop $180 on a pair of XViis to get it.... Grapes or Columbia's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom