grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Definitely fake...because Nike reps don't have releases past the month of June...

They should have a pre-idiot screening before they allow members on NT.
laugh.gif

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-2012-retro-confirmed-01.jpg

Definitely fake...because Nike reps don't have releases past the month of June...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

And?

If you bring them a product number of course it shows in their computer...but they don't have access to those product numbers without you giving them the number.

They can't look up the shoe(s) without you giving them the numbers, I have already asked and had the Concords and Emerald Griffeys confirmed.

Like I said...no product number for these less than a month ahead...no shoes.

Try again, buttercup.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

And?

If you bring them a product number of course it shows in their computer...but they don't have access to those product numbers without you giving them the number.

They can't look up the shoe(s) without you giving them the numbers, I have already asked and had the Concords and Emerald Griffeys confirmed.

Like I said...no product number for these less than a month ahead...no shoes.

Try again, buttercup.

I'm praying it's not July, I need to get the Independence Day 5's :tongue: JB is releasing heat after heat....not good. Ima be one broke $%% mofo.

I'm praying it's not July, I need to get the Independence Day 5's :tongue: JB is releasing heat after heat....not good. Ima be one broke $%% mofo.

I needa know if these are coming in july. So i can just start rockin the hell outta my grapes now before i see everybody & their aunties with them on their feet.

I needa know if these are coming in july. So i can just start rockin the hell outta my grapes now before i see everybody & their aunties with them on their feet.

I was at the mall the other day and was speaking to the manager at Shoe Palace and dude told me he saw the pack on his July list, talkin bout they release on the 16th. Don't know if this info is legit, but I'm bout to get prepared $$$ wise just in case they do drop

I was at the mall the other day and was speaking to the manager at Shoe Palace and dude told me he saw the pack on his July list, talkin bout they release on the 16th. Don't know if this info is legit, but I'm bout to get prepared $$$ wise just in case they do drop

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Isn't Shoe Palace like the shadiest place on earth?  I thought I remember people complaining about them in the Jordan I Banned thread...People were saying NEVER to support them, etc etc.  I'm pretty sure it's west coast store adn I'm on the east coast, so it really doesn't matter...Just want to see if this is the same place that they were talking negatively about in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom