grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I was at the mall the other day and was speaking to the manager at Shoe Palace and dude told me he saw the pack on his July list, talkin bout they release on the 16th. Don't know if this info is legit, but I'm bout to get prepared $$$ wise just in case they do drop

Isn't Shoe Palace like the shadiest place on earth?  I thought I remember people complaining about them in the Jordan I Banned thread...People were saying NEVER to support them, etc etc.  I'm pretty sure it's west coast store adn I'm on the east coast, so it really doesn't matter...Just want to see if this is the same place that they were talking negatively about in the other thread.

I got a Golden State Warriors Snapback that I have YET to rock.... 
pimp.gif

Bring them on!  

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at the mall the other day and was speaking to the manager at Shoe Palace and dude told me he saw the pack on his July list, talkin bout they release on the 16th. Don't know if this info is legit, but I'm bout to get prepared $$$ wise just in case they do drop

Isn't Shoe Palace like the shadiest place on earth?  I thought I remember people complaining about them in the Jordan I Banned thread...People were saying NEVER to support them, etc etc.  I'm pretty sure it's west coast store adn I'm on the east coast, so it really doesn't matter...Just want to see if this is the same place that they were talking negatively about in the other thread.

My personal experience with SP is simple. F THEM! bunch of "know-it-alls" that think they better than you cuz they work at a fashionable shoe store. That's all.
laugh.gif

My personal experience with SP is simple. F THEM! bunch of "know-it-alls" that think they better than you cuz they work at a fashionable shoe store. That's all.
laugh.gif

Never been a huge fan of 5s. Passed on them when they first came out, and if the stories are true, I'll pass on them again.

Never been a huge fan of 5s. Passed on them when they first came out, and if the stories are true, I'll pass on them again.

This is funny because I remember just after the grapes had released in 06' someone had made a thread  asking ''do you ever think they will retro the grapes again'' and people were getting pissed off saying ''get over it. You missed out'', ''why weould they ever do such a thing?'' etc. Lol. I would have never thought so either.

This is funny because I remember just after the grapes had released in 06' someone had made a thread  asking ''do you ever think they will retro the grapes again'' and people were getting pissed off saying ''get over it. You missed out'', ''why weould they ever do such a thing?'' etc. Lol. I would have never thought so either.

I personally don't shop at SP, but I play hoops with one of the managers at the Valley Fair location. He's a coo *** cat and were just choppin it up about the upcoming releases and he mentioned that he'd seen on his July list they were droppin. Like I said I don't how accurate this info is...just thought I pass it on. I think they were talking about dude that works at the Serramonte SP that's shady cause he cut in line with a whole bunch of dudes during the Banned 1 RD

I personally don't shop at SP, but I play hoops with one of the managers at the Valley Fair location. He's a coo *** cat and were just choppin it up about the upcoming releases and he mentioned that he'd seen on his July list they were droppin. Like I said I don't how accurate this info is...just thought I pass it on. I think they were talking about dude that works at the Serramonte SP that's shady cause he cut in line with a whole bunch of dudes during the Banned 1 RD

talked to Active Athletes and although it was on their list up until May it has since been removed from upcoming releases and they go all the way out till August...

talked to Active Athletes and although it was on their list up until May it has since been removed from upcoming releases and they go all the way out till August...

From the sounds of it looks like this released was scrapped which could only mean one thing. Everyone get your camping gear and start heading to the nearest outlet.
laugh.gif
It's going to be banned 1's all over again. Except worst
indifferent.gif

From the sounds of it looks like this released was scrapped which could only mean one thing. Everyone get your camping gear and start heading to the nearest outlet.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't think I'd go to my outlet for a pack release. I'd much rather do some legwork and get a pair of DS older retros.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't think I'd go to my outlet for a pack release. I'd much rather do some legwork and get a pair of DS older retros.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
roll.gif

BUT THEY WORK AT A SHOE STORE THOUGH. DEF NOT CAKING ENOUGH TO BE ON MY LEVEL BY WORKING AT A SHOE STORE.

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
roll.gif

BUT THEY WORK AT A SHOE STORE THOUGH. DEF NOT CAKING ENOUGH TO BE ON MY LEVEL BY WORKING AT A SHOE STORE.

Back
Top Bottom