grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Damn i remember how hard it was for me to get my Grapes. For them just to retro again would suck for me haha

Damn i remember how hard it was for me to get my Grapes. For them just to retro again would suck for me haha

Originally Posted by edubs

looking good......kicksonfire.com has them listed to drop sometime in July.....lookin foward

cmon son thats a projected date if you click on the link it tells you nothing... so kicksonfire dont know !%%!... stop hyping up a shoe that aint finna drop
tired.gif

even tho i want them too

Originally Posted by edubs

looking good......kicksonfire.com has them listed to drop sometime in July.....lookin foward

cmon son thats a projected date if you click on the link it tells you nothing... so kicksonfire dont know !%%!... stop hyping up a shoe that aint finna drop
tired.gif

even tho i want them too

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

They seem more of a collectable  rather than a shoe someone would actually wear. I know if i do cop if/when these do drop, it's for resale purposes only. Never really digged the laney and grape colorways of the Vs

I don't see any re-sale value on these fam', i respect the hustle but I remember Infrared Pack Re-sellers loss money or broke even.

The chicago nd black/red colorway of the 6s were released prior to the infrared pack and alot of ppl werent gonna cough up 300+ on release day for a slightly different sneaker. These'll have resale value just off of the hype this is getting, let alone the fact that the laneys came out in 00' and the grapes in 06'

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

They seem more of a collectable  rather than a shoe someone would actually wear. I know if i do cop if/when these do drop, it's for resale purposes only. Never really digged the laney and grape colorways of the Vs

I don't see any re-sale value on these fam', i respect the hustle but I remember Infrared Pack Re-sellers loss money or broke even.

The chicago nd black/red colorway of the 6s were released prior to the infrared pack and alot of ppl werent gonna cough up 300+ on release day for a slightly different sneaker. These'll have resale value just off of the hype this is getting, let alone the fact that the laneys came out in 00' and the grapes in 06'

Infrared pack had much more proof and a lot of proven people with info.

99.8% sure this isn't coming out. Maybe one of the colorways could be a quickstrike similarly to the Olympic 7's last year?

Infrared pack had much more proof and a lot of proven people with info.

99.8% sure this isn't coming out. Maybe one of the colorways could be a quickstrike similarly to the Olympic 7's last year?

Back
Top Bottom