grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

lmao snitchin ^^

But forreal this thread needs to be locked if there's no confirmation

This would be the most ridiculous package ever imo

nerd.gif

They seem more of a collectable  rather than a shoe someone would actually wear. I know if i do cop if/when these do drop, it's for resale purposes only. Never really digged the laney and grape colorways of the Vs

They seem more of a collectable  rather than a shoe someone would actually wear. I know if i do cop if/when these do drop, it's for resale purposes only. Never really digged the laney and grape colorways of the Vs

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

2nd that

2nd that

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jordan11s

another 5 pack already?can they not keep track of what they droped??last yr they droped the blk var red 6 and black and infared 6s like they forgot they where making them the first time around
tired.gif
 i could use a diff numbered pack!

Besides the V's, only other pack I would like to see would be a XII pack. God knows how much I love that shoe. 
pimp.gif

i also wouldn't mind a x pack. some chi and sac x's would do me good.

I second this...........I would love a X pack.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jordan11s

another 5 pack already?can they not keep track of what they droped??last yr they droped the blk var red 6 and black and infared 6s like they forgot they where making them the first time around
tired.gif
 i could use a diff numbered pack!

Besides the V's, only other pack I would like to see would be a XII pack. God knows how much I love that shoe. 
pimp.gif

i also wouldn't mind a x pack. some chi and sac x's would do me good.

I second this...........I would love a X pack.....
happy.gif

I don't see any re-sale value on these fam', i respect the hustle but I remember Infrared Pack Re-sellers loss money or broke even.

I don't see any re-sale value on these fam', i respect the hustle but I remember Infrared Pack Re-sellers loss money or broke even.

I'm out in Portland (Nike world headquarters) and sources tell me its a go for the 16th......

I'm out in Portland (Nike world headquarters) and sources tell me its a go for the 16th......

Originally Posted by edubs

you have 2 posts and no proof, you honestly think anyone is gonna believe you?

mods please lock this thread, i hate coming to this section and seeing this thread on the top page. open it where theres proof which is HIGHLY unlikely.

you have 2 posts and no proof, you honestly think anyone is gonna believe you?

mods please lock this thread, i hate coming to this section and seeing this thread on the top page. open it where theres proof which is HIGHLY unlikely.

Im not all that concerned bro...just tryin to look out thats all......way to welcome a new member...
mad.gif

Im not all that concerned bro...just tryin to look out thats all......way to welcome a new member...
mad.gif

looking good......kicksonfire.com has them listed to drop sometime in July.....lookin foward

looking good......kicksonfire.com has them listed to drop sometime in July.....lookin foward

mad.gif

Welcome to NT Fam', btw wether you're a vet' or a 'newbie' no one's word is worth anything without:A. PicturesOrB. Style Code Numbers (Proves they exit in Nike's system)

mad.gif

Welcome to NT Fam', btw wether you're a vet' or a 'newbie' no one's word is worth anything without:A. PicturesOrB. Style Code Numbers (Proves they exit in Nike's system)

Back
Top Bottom