grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

My friend at footlocker was just talkin bout these comin out but I'm not really listening til I get a real confirmation

tbh, i was never gonna cop. i really don't care for another double v pack, especially both white based.

tbh, i was never gonna cop. i really don't care for another double v pack, especially both white based.

I guess this pack is a go, after it was said to be scrapped in the other thread.

Excited if its true.

I guess this pack is a go, after it was said to be scrapped in the other thread.

Excited if its true.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

believe when i see.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
same here laney>grapes

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

1. Since when was Flight club a credible source??
2. Flight club don't even get releases so how would son even know??

3. Flight club is simply a popular 3rd party re-seller

4. Shut up n wait

The whole post was me expressing my doubt in what "homie" was talkin about...and I even ended the post by saying I'm in "wait and see" mode.
I know exactly what Flight Club is...

Shut up and stop actin hard on niketalk.

Should I have numbered my points back to you to make them easier to understand?

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

1. Since when was Flight club a credible source??
2. Flight club don't even get releases so how would son even know??

3. Flight club is simply a popular 3rd party re-seller

4. Shut up n wait

The whole post was me expressing my doubt in what "homie" was talkin about...and I even ended the post by saying I'm in "wait and see" mode.
I know exactly what Flight Club is...

Shut up and stop actin hard on niketalk.

Should I have numbered my points back to you to make them easier to understand?

wow i shuda posted this wen i noticed this like 2 months ago...
its been like that for a longgg time and it doesnt seem too reliable
there are mentions of a 3 pack on there too =o seems off to me but nevaa know

wow i shuda posted this wen i noticed this like 2 months ago...
its been like that for a longgg time and it doesnt seem too reliable
there are mentions of a 3 pack on there too =o seems off to me but nevaa know

There were style numbers and pics of the Infra pack by this time last year,not believing this yet since there hasn't been ANYTHING seen out these especially since they're supposed to be coming out in July. Not buying it

There were style numbers and pics of the Infra pack by this time last year,not believing this yet since there hasn't been ANYTHING seen out these especially since they're supposed to be coming out in July. Not buying it

Back
Top Bottom