grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

are you all really that gullible? do you actually think that JB would release the two hottest pairs of 5s in a joint pack and general release them? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kdude87

are you all really that gullible? do you actually think that JB would release the two hottest pairs of 5s in a joint pack and general release them? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laneys are hot now?  NO ONE wanted those last time they released...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laneys are hot now?  NO ONE wanted those last time they released...

laugh.gif
 At some of these comments.  But in all reality I think a lot of people, including myself, would appreciate this pack.
and kdude87, what about 6/11 DMP or 11/12 CDP??  Those are some of the hottest shoes of all time are they not? I think if they released those they would surely release this pack.  No big deal really?

laugh.gif
 At some of these comments.  But in all reality I think a lot of people, including myself, would appreciate this pack.
and kdude87, what about 6/11 DMP or 11/12 CDP??  Those are some of the hottest shoes of all time are they not? I think if they released those they would surely release this pack.  No big deal really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've said this a million times and I wish it would be the second and final post in these grape/laney threads.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've said this a million times and I wish it would be the second and final post in these grape/laney threads.

I hope these don't drop I just picked up a pair of grapes a month ago.I payed 225 DS If not I would of waited smh

I hope these don't drop I just picked up a pair of grapes a month ago.I payed 225 DS If not I would of waited smh

this has been going on for a while now whether they release or not this pack is gonna be hot and probably limited......hopw they release these that way i have a extra pair of grapes both are great shoes

this has been going on for a while now whether they release or not this pack is gonna be hot and probably limited......hopw they release these that way i have a extra pair of grapes both are great shoes

Back
Top Bottom