grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Starting to doubt it because we had production numbers for the Infrared Package atleast a month or two before the came out. Maybe earlier IIRC. I'll wait. Hopefully i can sell the laney Vs unless they look good in person.

Starting to doubt it because we had production numbers for the Infrared Package atleast a month or two before the came out. Maybe earlier IIRC. I'll wait. Hopefully i can sell the laney Vs unless they look good in person.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

They were going for less out here in Socal at the local Warehouse shoe sale.  
$69.99 if I remember, on the clearance rack in the back of the store.  
laugh.gif

yea but we can say that about every jordan almost.

i rem seeing heat sitting on sales racks.

just think about the OG 1's some instances they dropped down to 30 bucks or so.

once this fad of hypebeasts hop off sneakers, it will go back to sales racks again.

will always have the people that cop, then youll have the trend market that is up and down.

thats why i
laugh.gif
 when people in threads are like "ill cop when they go on sale", reality is its not like that any more, the beasts buy regardless nowadays.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

I recall seeing the laney V's at the Nike outlet for $80 and still no takers , fast forward 2yrs or so and it's the public wants them hard !

They were going for less out here in Socal at the local Warehouse shoe sale.  
$69.99 if I remember, on the clearance rack in the back of the store.  
laugh.gif

yea but we can say that about every jordan almost.

i rem seeing heat sitting on sales racks.

just think about the OG 1's some instances they dropped down to 30 bucks or so.

once this fad of hypebeasts hop off sneakers, it will go back to sales racks again.

will always have the people that cop, then youll have the trend market that is up and down.

thats why i
laugh.gif
 when people in threads are like "ill cop when they go on sale", reality is its not like that any more, the beasts buy regardless nowadays.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Infra pack wasn't confirmed till like a month before Rd. I don't doubt it

This. And even then, they were being rumored as an international release. Shoes aren't slated to drop until July, I wouldn't doubt these yet guys. Plus, JB seems to like dropping packs during the summer.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Infra pack wasn't confirmed till like a month before Rd. I don't doubt it

This. And even then, they were being rumored as an international release. Shoes aren't slated to drop until July, I wouldn't doubt these yet guys. Plus, JB seems to like dropping packs during the summer.

whatch JB do something stupid like make it A QS HOHs exclusvive or do us like they did with the Lighting n Thunder pack or some bullcrap like that

Back
Top Bottom