Great News: Bordeaux VII's 100% CONFIRMED for 2011

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

and Vietstar I put that you must be an "og collector" since you put that only noobs are gonna cop therefore putting in the opposite of what you wrote
Seriously, just stop it, actually think before you post....."I'll most likely pass and let the noobs go crazy for them" does not equal "only noobs are gonna cop."...and how does that even have any relevance to the term "og collector?"

Tu no comprendes ingles chico?...
tired.gif

This senseless bickering is a waste of time and space so let's just stop...there's no point in trying to defend yourself.

This is my 3rd pair of jordans.... Had em In the 8th grade.... I ran them into the ground.... I have been waiting for a retro every since!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.

I really do like the color though, but I can see how some would not. The colorway is pretty cool because its easy to associate with that era

These are definitely a unique shoe. If you guy's remember, the Grape V retro was met with similar reactions... people saying it looked like a women's shoe, they'd never wear purple/teal, etc.. of course this was before purple started really popping off and being on damn near every Nike shoe. Also shoes like the Olive 9's for example.

Why can't we just accept that not everyone is gonna like every colorway, be it OG or not. And as far as the hype stuff goes, I mean it's whatever.. but to accuse someone of only digging this shoe because of hype or whatever was going on is kind of foolish. These are definitely a real love or hate shoe, there's no in between. I don't see how hype is going to change someone's mind.

This colorway would pop SO hard this fall... I wish they were dropping now

Love/hate colorway.

Lots of memories with these, and my OGs are long gone.

I absolutely loathe what JB has become...but if any shoe will make me come crawling back, it's these.

Definately copped....at least x2. I hope these are true to the OG's. i heard someone say they were pretty faithful to the hare CDP retro, and the recent oly retro was pretty dead on too...except for that heart shaped basketball crap....but it's whatever. im sure these will more than satisfy.

would love to get my hands on these, cause i missed out on the CDP 7 pack from last year, and i really wanted a pair of blk/gray 7s

hopefully they dont put them in a 300 pack with another shoe no body wants.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.

I really do like the color though, but I can see how some would not. The colorway is pretty cool because its easy to associate with that era
This is my sentiment

Not the biggest fan of the colors them selves but they do evoke memories of Jordan playing ball with MJ in that old commercial.  So i may cop given money, price, availability at the time of the release.

These will always remind me of mike jack from the jams video. G.O.A.T and the king of pop both together. Str8 classic so I just had to post this pix
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom