Great sex??

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by imsoDS

when you been with the wife for so long sex can go for hours, but head always feels brand new...

you let your main chick put your pipe in her mouth
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Why would it matter how long it took. IMO time is not a factor its more about stimulation and the quality of it. If you end up thinking that a girl gets off from the amount of time you put in your wrong. Dudes who say they do it for hours are most likely lying and secondly they ain't doing it right cuz if you was it wouldnt take you no hour to get your girl right
laugh.gif

I say if you have a problem with time you gotta practice restraint and calming yourself down. If your girl can't release quick enough I would suggest you start to think of alternative means than what you were born with...not that i'm putting it down in any way, shape or form but just based on the fact that guys and girls aren't made the same you would need to find other means to get the job done.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, my timing has been inconsistent (25-48 min)
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: Oh yeah[/color]

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by imsoDS

when you been with the wife for so long sex can go for hours, but head always feels brand new...
you let your main chick put your pipe in her mouth
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I think this is true. I've had a chick bust twice and than she was all no more I can't. It was a bittersweet situation cause yea it felt good that Iwas able to pleasure her but I had a mean case of blue balls. Suucks.

Back
Top Bottom