Great sex??

Real talk I went for a hour and a half without a condom with this one chick. I was feelin like the man afterwards. I dont know wat the F*$k was goin on wit mecuz usually its like less than 2 min w/o a condom

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .

Man I hate this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .

Man I hate this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Women finish anyway though for their dude .

On some "I shouldn't but I will anyway .
grin.gif
" type @$@% .

roll.gif
roll.gif

This is true .

Man I hate this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Women finish anyway though for their dude .

On some "I shouldn't but I will anyway .
grin.gif
" type @$@% .

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

True, but it isn't the same after they get theirs. They got the
eyes.gif
face on like I guess. Takes all the fun out of it.

all these pregnancy scares i've had... it's weird to see that the average dude (on NT at least) goes raw dog...lol %$!?..

Originally Posted by DC Piper

all these pregnancy scares i've had... it's weird to see that the average dude (on NT at least) goes raw dog...lol %$!?..

You sure you want to be piping raw in DC?

*DEAD*

My girl JUST started goin on BC and I'm not +%@!## nobody else and neither is she so That + The Pull & Pray I should be good.

I'd say for every 20x we have sex I'd use a condom once two times tops.

Don't ya'll condoms bust after like 30 minutes? For some reason mine do, any tips?

Without one I'd go for like 20-25 minutes , foreplay not included.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Don't ya'll condoms bust after like 30 minutes? For some reason mine do, any tips?

Without one I'd go for like 20-25 minutes , foreplay not included.

tip: lubrication. readjust.

I'd say anything over 30 minutes is too much. you both lose focus. who wants to hump for 30+ minutes anyways?

Great sex?
is safe sex
better wear a latex
cause you dont want that late text
that "i think im late" text
sO WrAP iT uP!

i dont get how yall last that long im on average 3 min, sometimes im feeling good 7, most i lasted was like 20

Always protect what you invest.

The ducktales are few and far between in here. Surprising!

I'm with the majority of others in here. Sober, I'm good for about 10-20 minutes depending how long the foreplay was. Once I get going down on her,it's about 15 mins before I come up for air lol.

Drunk though?! OWWWWW, get a camera crew and roll film, I'm a BEAST!!!! Got a dude feeling like a slayer, puttin in work like CRAZY all over the room, thecloset, the restroom, EVERYWHERE!!! It's ridiculous how much different it is for me when I got that liquor in me!

when you been with the wife for so long sex can go for hours, but head always feels brand new...

^^ who doesn't do that...

Tha hell ima have my girl NOT put my pipe in her mouth...

U on some other %%$# wit that one

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Why would it matter how long it took. IMO time is not a factor its more about stimulation and the quality of it. If you end up thinking that a girl gets off from the amount of time you put in your wrong. Dudes who say they do it for hours are most likely lying and secondly they ain't doing it right cuz if you was it wouldnt take you no hour to get your girl right
laugh.gif

I say if you have a problem with time you gotta practice restraint and calming yourself down. If your girl can't release quick enough I would suggest you start to think of alternative means than what you were born with...not that i'm putting it down in any way, shape or form but just based on the fact that guys and girls aren't made the same you would need to find other means to get the job done.
Truth.

Kids these days thinking time is they key factor. If you can cut it down to get your girl to reach hers in 5 minutes then you sure as hell doing somethingright.

Hours?
laugh.gif

Peace

Back
Top Bottom