greatest air max 95s

6l0bhcn.jpg

Pic stole from Cameron Nelson.

Originally Posted by rmm7677

6l0bhcn.jpg

Pic stole from Cameron Nelson.

OMG! FootAction 1998 exclusives!!! i also wore my pair till the soles fell off.
roll.gif

been hunting for a DS pair since 02...if i ever get ahold of these carolina blue FA exclusives, i'll quit the game. anyone with a size 9.5-10?????

1. green monsters
2. FA exclusives carolina blue
3. slate blues
4. ATMOS
5. juventus
6. stash
310105033.jpg

8. comets
9. white on white CO.JPs with jewel swoosh
10. white monsters

Originally Posted by Dabestout101

airmax95mitaneoescaperight.jpg

Not my pic.. But these and the Neons have no competition..

If it were a top 10 (or even top 7 lol) I would have definitely said those. I was about to put those in my 5 until I remembered the evolutions. My 5 yearsearch for a ds size 13 continues...
nerd.gif

In no particular order green monsters, atmos, stashes, mitas, and dave whites.

And if it were a top 10. add neons, curry, white monster, safety orange, and pools.

Would any of y'all know of any site with a comprehensive list of all or most of the 95s released that include photos? Let a dude know.

293958460.jpg

314743352.jpg

126536295.jpg

man, there's so many.. I've got almost all of my all time favorites, with the exception of Green Monsters(never seen 'em in my size),Pool's(never seen my size), and the all leather Slate Blue's. There's Euro pair that I slept on for about a year, every time I went to London Isaid I was gonna pick 'em up. so yeah, they're black leather with the blue gradient and yellow accents. I've seen 'em posted here, justcan't remember who has 'em.

just trying them on.....

these have to be the greatest 95. every air max lover has or had these at one point.
343jbc1.jpg

I like pools, safties, neon, chilli, and stash in that order.

1. OG or 97 Neons.
2. Non Leather Comets
3. 98 Wmns Pool
4. 98 Safety Orange
5. Wmns Non Leather Grapes
6. Slates
7. White/Black/Emerald
8. 98 Hyper Blue (With Silver Around the Swoosh)
9. OG Chilis
10.98 Yellow Flash.

Honorable Mention. (In no order)

Currys
Stashes
98 All Black Leather
Miami Vice
Wmns Turbo Pink
Juventus 1
Evolution
Human Torch

i love all the air maxs, i only have 1 pair but hoping to jump on more, the og shoes always rocks.

I SAY ANY AM95 WITH THE GRADIANT UPPER IS A WINNER,HANDS DOWNS. THE COLOR JUST POPS BETTER WITH THAT UPPER....

CED B.

nfor me, neons top the list. chilis next. pools last. consideration: antifreeze. that is it for me. The only AM95s worth copping for me.

Back
Top Bottom