Greatest dorm room ever?

CalGang!
pimp.gif

cool project.

im pretty sure he smashing, it's freakin cal, there's got to be some nerdy asian girls for him.

what app is that on the iPhone?
nerd.gif
I need to figure out how to do this stuff!

Originally Posted by Iamchris

Hahah that was dope. What song was playin during the emergency party mode?

real life...
avicci-levels

also...

why the hell does he have like three beds?

inb4 some kid from cal tech takes it to another level

but that was pretty good. party button
pimp.gif

If he was an NTer, he would have a smoking mode. Turns on a fan or some****

I'm really gonna try and visit this dude when I move into these dorms, and I wonder his roommates felt about all of this
laugh.gif

I would've been that guy on the floor to wait until dude isn't in his room and +$+@ his room up on some drunk %#@!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's one man that won't have a problem finding a job after college.  He has to be getting some like somebody else said there has to be some nerdy asian girls around.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

ehhh...not that impressed.

same here, most RAs have better dorms than that, i will give him the satisfaction of personalizing it, but it was barely cool and definitely not the "greatest dorm  room ever"

I got a couple cameos in there. You can catch me outside playing ball on the turf field inbetween dorms at 1:42, 2:27, and 2:54

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Pretty cool but something makes me feel this kid has no friends and is getting no buns for any of this cool stuff to matter.

might be true
laugh.gif

props nonethelesss

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Iamchris

Hahah that was dope. What song was playin during the emergency party mode?

real life...
avicci-levels

also...

why the hell does he have like three beds?
All those cheeks he's clappin.  No way playa is gonna sleep on the wet spot and he's not about to cuddle with a broad.  Let her sleep in the other, make her get you a chicken biscuit in the morning and then get dome during breakfast in bed.
That or he has roommates.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I got a couple cameos in there. You can catch me outside playing ball on the turf field inbetween dorms at 1:42, 2:27, and 2:54
bro, how does this work?
Do you just go there and go inside and they make random teams?

I was visitting a friend sometime back and I my jelly went maximum level when we went into the soccer field and everybody was going ham.

I saw old people playing so I figured it's a first come first serve type of thing?

Back
Top Bottom