Greatest Freak Out Part 2 & 3. Vol. Late?

why is he always taking his shirt off?
laugh.gif

But seriously, if i was that kids parents, i would take that bat to his knee multple times
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I laughed extra hard when he hit the table & the dog got up and walked away. I don't know why.

in the second video at 1:30.. why didnt he do anything? you gon let a kid swing a bat at you
smh.gif

Nal them joints have to be staged now. They could only get away with the 1st one.

Damn. "You guys make me look like a poor kid in front of my friends ALL...THE...TIME!" And then telling his mom to yell at dude on the game lol. Sheshould've smacked him up. Letting him yell at her and all that.

These kids make me sick...they got the world and they acting like this?
But anyways the vids were mad funny....dude took off his shirt...and the other guy was like no I paid $200 for that truck.
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at the dog.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal them joints have to be staged now. They could only get away with the 1st one.

THat's word. Duke was ready to bang on dude with a bat and he just walked away like nothing happened.

These videos are fake. Some sort of viral show/marketing campaign. I remember awhile back they had another "family" on YouTube doing crazy things.

With YT paying people who get heavy hits, it was only a matter of time before you get "shows" like this which can attract a lot of hits, whichgenerates money for these people.

if i was that kids dad i would break that kids $%#!%@! neck for even thinking about raising a bat to me.

Back
Top Bottom