Greatest Freak Out Part 2 & 3. Vol. Late?

You should watch this one..

Peep 1:03..

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in tears.

I believe it's real simply cuz it's a white family. The things I've seen white kids get away with with their family is astounding.

Dude screaming at the computer
laugh.gif

He was right about the car thing tho, they got a H2, I think it was a mustang in the garage, then like a Pathfinder next to the H2 and they bought homey a $200truck bucket.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep them coming!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in tears.

I believe it's real simply cuz it's a white family. The things I've seen white kids get away with with their family is astounding.

laugh.gif

He was right about the car thing tho, they got a H2, I think it was a mustang in the garage, then like a Pathfinder next to the H2 and they bought homey a $200 truck bucket.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep them coming!
it was a challenger and chevys version of the ford f650. easily 100k plus worth of cars. BUT! his parents don't owe him !%** but a hot meal,clothes and a roof over his head. if the truck runs then be happy you got a whip at 16 hell my brother didnt get a whipe till he was 18. id rather be in abucket at 16 than nothing at all till AFTER i graduate high school.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I don't want to hear anything about "ghetto" kids anymore...

Disgraceful.
Come on Haze, we both know people in the ghetto can't afford Cars.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in tears.

laugh.gif

He was right about the car thing tho, they got a H2, I think it was a mustang in the garage, then like a Pathfinder next to the H2 and they bought homey a $200 truck bucket.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep them coming!
it was a challenger and chevys version of the ford f650. easily 100k plus worth of cars. BUT! his parents don't owe him !%** but a hot meal, clothes and a roof over his head. if the truck runs then be happy you got a whip at 16 hell my brother didnt get a whipe till he was 18. id rather be in a bucket at 16 than nothing at all till AFTER i graduate high school.
That's where we differ. I'd rather have no whip and be borrowing the challenger, H2, and ford f650. What you say about what they owe himis true tho but still
laugh.gif
. I'd rather be roasted by friend's fordriving mom's car than driving a bucket.

One of my friends acts this chilish, it's hilarious
laugh.gif
. He doesn't do it when his mom is around though, he knows he'll get smacked in the face.lolololol.

thats wack how his parents gonna give him a bucket when they have such nice cars...
but that kid OD
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom