Greg Anthony Busted for Soliciting Prostitutes

yall know Chris Brown pays for P too right? spotted coming out of a very 'discrete' Asian Massage Parlor.....it's very common now...:smokin

View media item 1384052
Looks like AMPs aren’t just for the common people anymore! A well-renowned hip-hop and R&B artist Chris Brown was recently spotted leaving a massage parlor. Sound the alarm! Looks like us civilians and icons of hip-hop/R&B have a lot more common ground than we thought. Upon hearing this news, I decided to investigate a bit myself, curious as to see what kind of AMP a man worth $30 million would go to. And I’ll be damned if I wasn’t both disappointed and puzzled. He was seen leaving “Aegean Massage Therapy” in Studio City, CA. And what do you know, we have that amp location here: http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-aegean-massage-therapy-studio-city-ca-16130#rubmaps.

Last edited:
buddy of mine goes to asian massage parlor

says she gives the best BJ ever

yall know Chris Brown pays for P too right? spotted coming out of a very 'discrete' Asian Massage Parlor.....it's very common now...:smokin

View media item 1384052
Looks like AMPs aren’t just for the common people anymore! A well-renowned hip-hop and R&B artist Chris Brown was recently spotted leaving a massage parlor. Sound the alarm! Looks like us civilians and icons of hip-hop/R&B have a lot more common ground than we thought. Upon hearing this news, I decided to investigate a bit myself, curious as to see what kind of AMP a man worth $30 million would go to. And I’ll be damned if I wasn’t both disappointed and puzzled. He was seen leaving “Aegean Massage Therapy” in Studio City, CA. And what do you know, we have that amp location here: http://www.r16130#rubmaps.
why is even paying I thought he could semi get it for free or cheap

I usually just smang strippers for the low. might check out these AMP though
nerd.gif
. But I much rather Pay for the P than simp, putting all my effort for what, take them out on a date, buy dinner or cook, watch a movie, and hopefully smash, when I could just pay up front, smash, and she out the crib.

Yup still about that scumbag life.

I'm high net worth as are a majority or people I associate with. We've all paid for yambs on occasion and would prefer to do that than take women on dates yada yada when that time could be used to better our respective businesses.

No I'm not worth 30 million. :lol:

yall know Chris Brown pays for P too right? spotted coming out of a very 'discrete' Asian Massage Parlor.....it's very common now...
smokin.gif

Looks like AMPs aren’t just for the common people anymore! A well-renowned hip-hop and R&B artist Chris Brown was recently spotted leaving a massage parlor. Sound the alarm! Looks like us civilians and icons of hip-hop/R&B have a lot more common ground than we thought. Upon hearing this news, I decided to investigate a bit myself, curious as to see what kind of AMP a man worth $30 million would go to. And I’ll be damned if I wasn’t both disappointed and puzzled. He was seen leaving “Aegean Massage Therapy” in Studio City, CA. And what do you know, we have that amp location here: http://www.r16130#rubmaps.
why is even paying I thought he could semi get it for free or cheap
Dude could literally walk up to a random in the street, ask her if she wants to have sex, and get a BJ in the lambo while driving back to his place.

Dude could literally walk up to a random in the street, ask her if she wants to have sex, and get a BJ in the lambo while driving back to his place.

Maybe the man just wanted a nice message and hj to start his afternoon. It's not the same :lol:

It's a few NTers that usually come through and say it but the running assumption is that ball players have no game. Which is why despite their fame most can't just bag a random in the club or off the street.

When I read about stuff like Sapp, it seems more likely. Although I guess you could definitely call in to question how famous he is/desirable athlete and go even further to cover the majority of FB players that aren't star QBs, RBs, and WRs.

It's a few NTers that usually come through and say it but the running assumption is that ball players have no game. Which is why despite their fame most can't just bag a random in the club or off the street.

When I read about stuff like Sapp, it seems more likely. Although I guess you could definitely call in to question how famous he is/desirable athlete and go even further to cover the majority of FB players that aren't star QBs, RBs, and WRs.
Cuz everyone's equal and they are human beings. 

Greg's wife mus' not satisfy him at home. How is this any different from Charles Barkley's case?

Exactly. I see nothing wrong wit what he was doing but how he did it was ******ed.
When u on the road working and all that other **** u need to buss one sometimes. Its that or he gotta go out meet a chick, take her on a date, act like he wanna know her and smash. Then she blows up the spot once she figures it out.

Ahhh true true.

+

Warren probably ain't with the traditional dating in hopes to smash stuff.

Maybe they pay for the p because its pretty much guaranteed that it will be bomb sex? Just think about it for a second, imagine if you invested all the time, money and effort to find out that the P is whack or she's not down to do what you like. Then factor in the chances that she might get pregnant or she blackmails you, since you're famous. One can argue you can save all that potential headache and go straight to a pro. I haven't done it yet but I wouldn't mind if the price is right and the girl looks :pimp:. Can any nter share their personal stories?

Cuz everyone's equal and they are human beings. 
I don't know exactly what part of my post you're responding to but your statement isn't true. At least the equal part.

Last edited:
I don't know exactly what part of my post you're responding to but your statement isn't true. At least the equal part.
What I meant was.  People 'hail' these guys like some god, but they are not.  They are human beings and yes they are all equal in the sense of their behaviors.  By that, I mean Chris Brown is susceptible to cheating, addiction, pleasure, etc.

Just saying.  

Maybe they pay for the p because its pretty much guaranteed that it will be bomb sex? Just think about it for a second, imagine if you invested all the time, money and effort to find out that the P is whack or she's not down to do what you like. Then factor in the chances that she might get pregnant or she blackmails you, since you're famous. One can argue you can save all that potential headache and go straight to a pro. I haven't done it yet but I wouldn't mind if the price is right and the girl looks :pimp:. Can any nter share their personal stories?

Just because you paid for it doesn't guarantee it's bomb sex :lol:

And yall gotta stop telling this lie that "we all pay for P". There were plenty of times I was flat broke and still acquired P. Again, its not that hard, especially if your standards aren't that high.

Just because you paid for it doesn't guarantee it's bomb sex
laugh.gif

And yall gotta stop telling this lie that "we all pay for P". There were plenty of times I was flat broke and still acquired P. Again, its not that hard, especially if your standards aren't that high.
yea maybe but at some point in time you still paid for.... recalling an exception doesnt exclude the times that you did..... thats like saying since a girl treated me out on a date that means i never paid for and took a girl out, even tho i had done many previous times. UNLESS your suggesting at no point in life had you NEVER invested in a girl ie took her out, used gas etc...bus to go to her house, treated her to meal/drink even if it is at your house etc... not ONCE in her life.

Just because you paid for it doesn't guarantee it's bomb sex :lol:

Was about to say the same thing. It's no different than finally getting with that chick you chased forever and the sex was basura. Paying for sex does not gaurantee its good, just like a chick with a banging body who's down for whatever can suck in bed.

As for we all pay for yambs...

Was broke all through college still got my share of yambs. Was I knocking down the gold digging chicks who had to have dinner, a movie, and a nice ride...nope; but there were plenty of others who enjoyed good conversation and "watching a movie" at my crib.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom