Greg Anthony Busted for Soliciting Prostitutes

Just because you paid for it doesn't guarantee it's bomb sex :lol:

And yall gotta stop telling this lie that "we all pay for P". There were plenty of times I was flat broke and still acquired P. Again, its not that hard, especially if your standards aren't that high.

Was about to say the same thing. It's no different than finally getting with that chick you chased forever and the sex was basura. Paying for sex does not gaurantee its good, just like a chick with a banging body who's down for whatever can suck in bed.

As for we all pay for yambs...

Was broke all through college still got my share of yambs. Was I knocking down the gold digging chicks who had to have dinner, a movie, and a nice ride...nope; but there were plenty of others who enjoyed good conversation and "watching a movie" at my crib.

are you guys talking through experience or logic? maybe bomb was the wrong word but better than your average *****. I refuse to believe that a professional sex worker doesn't provide above average sex. just like anything, there are always exceptions to the rule but I think more times than not, the sex would be better.

are you guys talking through experience or logic? maybe bomb was the wrong word but better than your average *****. I refuse to believe that a professional sex worker doesn't provide above average sex. just like anything, there are always exceptions to the rule but I think more times than not, the sex would be better.

Logic. Better than average...probably. Gauranteed to be bomb...nope.

sad way to look at life.
laugh.gif

straight up

im saying even with a condom on if she gives good heads then it's better without a condom and feeling her teeth.. And is it true fat chicks give the best heads?

9 times out of 10 if you're paying for it, you dont know the difference.

Besides, there not a whole lot a female can do to make its spectacular? She gonna make YOU last longer?

I don't know exactly what part of my post you're responding to but your statement isn't true. At least the equal part.
What I meant was.  People 'hail' these guys like some god, but they are not.  They are human beings and yes they are all equal in the sense of their behaviors.  By that, I mean Chris Brown is susceptible to cheating, addiction, pleasure, etc.

Just saying.  
I'm just talking about the assumption that ALL of them don't have game. I don't really believe that.

That many get women just off their status makes sense though.

The other stuff about them being human and capable of succumbing to any vice isn't in dispute.

im saying even with a condom on if she gives good heads then it's better without a condom and feeling her teeth.. And is it true fat chicks give the best heads?

Only when your younger.

They have to start earlier then the bad ones.

But as you get older everyone starts catchin up.

PS dudes who like head more then P are lightweight suspect to me.

Dudes who pay for just top are the wierdest IMO

Only when your younger.

hmm.

Only when your younger.

hmm.

do you mean giving or receiving? >D

Last edited:
yea maybe but at some point in time you still paid for.... recalling an exception doesnt exclude the times that you did..... thats like saying since a girl treated me out on a date that means i never paid for and took a girl out, even tho i had done many previous times. UNLESS your suggesting at no point in life had you NEVER invested in a girl ie took her out, used gas etc...bus to go to her house, treated her to meal/drink even if it is at your house etc... not ONCE in her life.

I've paid for dates, I'm sure every grown man has but I've hit a fair share of women without anymore than putting gas in my car or bus fare. Shoot when I was living in the dorms it really was completely free :lol:

The concept of paying to me is dinner, movie, drinks, etc. I wouldn't call putting $5 of gas in my car "paying for it" :lol: and I don't consider an even exchange of money "paying for it" either(I.e. I paid for movie tickets. She paid for drinks after)

I'm not no Don Juan by any means, but this concept that you're always paying for P is really silly. And if you are always paying for it you need to reevaluate your life.

Last edited:
I've paid for dates, I'm sure every grown man has but I've hit a fair share of women without anymore than putting gas in my car or bus fare. Shoot when I was living in the dorms it really was completely free
laugh.gif

The concept of paying to me is dinner, movie, drinks, etc. I wouldn't call putting $5 of gas in my car "paying for it"
laugh.gif
and I don't consider an even exchange of money "paying for it" either(I.e. I paid for movie tickets. She paid for drinks after)

I'm not no Don Juan by any means, but this concept that you're always paying for P is really silly. And if you are always paying for it you need to reevaluate your life.
One of the few times you ain't trolling bruh.

Why not get both head and box .. Of course the box always feels .. How bout kissing her after she gives heads tho ? I wouldn't share my drink till she rinsed her mouth is that normal?

Sometimes a dude just gets lazy and don't feel like putting in any work. I don't know about yall put whenever im lit, getting dome >>>

Why not get both head and box .. Of course the box always feels .. How bout kissing her after she gives heads tho ? I wouldn't share my drink till she rinsed her mouth is that normal?

Bruh how old are you

Back
Top Bottom