Greg Anthony just said Chris Paul was the best point guard in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Everybody that has replied to this thread that doesn't believe Chris Paul is the best, please reply again with the number of times you've seen the Hornets play a full game.
I have seen quite a few Hornets games, it's a damn shame they only have 1 national game this whole season
I got J-Kidd as #1 and Cp as #2.
If I was buiding a franchise, I would go with CP.
I went with J. Kidd because of the defense Kidd has, CP has quite a good ammount of steals, but still needs a little more work on the defensive end.
Cp's court vision is amazing and in a couple of years, he will be the best pg in the league, hands down

Everybody that has replied to this thread that doesn't believe Chris Paul is the best, please reply again with the number of times you've seen the Hornets play a full game.
you act like this is a list of who is the best Center in the NBA where its a bunch of bums on the list, nash, Kidd,davis and Deron williams all have acase on why they are better then paul

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Right now.

1. Nash
2. Paul
3. Billups
4. Davis
5. Parker
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
You realize that Kidd isn't even on your list? Credibilty = None

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

jose calderon>>> mo williams
At what?
sick.gif
Jose Calderon isn't even the best PG on his own team...
at running a team. mo williams' decision making is suspect. like dood stated, you give calderon the minutes mo plays and he's putting up better#'s. you'll see as the season goes along

CP3 is just as good if not a better scorer than Nash and also is leading the league in steals, so he's no. 1 in my book with J. Kidd being 1b. and Nash 3rdbecause defense is nowhere in his vocabulary.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Seems like we argue this every week but heres the real list anyways...

1. CP3

2. Nash

3. Kidd

4. Baron

5. Billups

6. Williams

7. Parker

no else should really be mentioned....

Would you trade BD for Nash?

Chris Paul is the future of the NBA right now. I knew right when i saw him at WF he would be a problem in the NBA.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Right now.

1. Nash
2. Paul
3. Billups
4. Davis
5. Parker
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
and you realize that winning is a very important part of basketball right? Credibility of someone who cant even spell credibility = None.

indifferent.gif
indeed.

Wow, first time I don't agree with Nowitness

1 - Jason Kidd

2 - Steve Nash

3 - Chris Paul

4 - Deron Williams

5 - Baron Davis

6 - Chauncey Billups

7 - Tony Parker

8 - Andre Miller

9 - Mo Williams

My list would be.

1) Kidd

2) Nash

3) Paul

4) Deron

5) Baron

6) Tony

7) Chauncey

glasses.gif
Andre

9) Mo Williams

10) Jose Calderon

As a big of a fan I am of Jose, Mo Williams is unreal. Not to the point where he's as good as the other guys, but for his team, he's good.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

The idea that Paul is better than Williams is crazy. Paul plays no d at all.

Williams can defend 2's if he needed to.

Paul isn't a good defender but at least he gets steals....thats more than I can say for dwill

and to say dwill plays d is a joke
laugh.gif
...have u ever watched the jazz play?well take it from a nuggets fan who watches a lot of the jazz games too cuz they're in our division.. he's horrible on d...almost as bad asboozer...

Right now.

1. Nash
2. Paul
3. Billups
4. Davis
5. Parker
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
and you realize that winning is a very important part of basketball right? Credibility of someone who cant even spell credibility = None.

indifferent.gif
indeed.

so according to your "winning" logic, I suppose Pierce is better than LeBron, or Ray Allen better than Kobe because they are "winning".On the Nets, aside from VC and RJ, that team is
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
. They havesome players that show promise but overall they are not a good team. Not to mention Lawrence Frank is the head coach
laugh.gif
. From your list, Nash has WAAAAAAYmore options on the Suns than Kidd does in NJ, plus D' Antoni's offense takes full advantage of it. Chris Paul, that's arguable... dude is nice
pimp.gif
. ....Billups, has many more options than Kidd does as well as WAAAY better big men. Davis,
laugh.gif
..... dude is good but he's not a better point guard than Kidd. Tony Parker is playing with a great team with team chemistry. Again, he has manymore options than Kidd does in NJ.

The idea that Paul is better than Williams is crazy.
Chris Paul is better than Deron Williams in almost every facet of basketball besides how much he can eat pre-game.
smh.gif

This is correct, people tend to overrate players after a long playoff run.

Whats really crazy is the idea that Mo Willaims is better point guard (this part is important) than Jose Calderon.

wait%%+%, Williams cant play defense?? i mean he ant locking people up but he can pretty much go out and guard any 1 or 2. and dont anyone say paul can playdefense cause he cant he is AI jr out there with high amount of steals but cant guard someone 1 on 1.

I've said it once, I'll say it again

DW < CP3

CP3 is going to be running the point in China. Can't wait. Best PG in the league.

Right now.

1. Nash
2. Paul
3. Billups
4. Davis
5. Parker
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indeed.

Oops typed too fast. Anyways.....your logic.....SUCKS! On that list guess how many have rings? 2. Those two had much more talent than Kidd has ever had.The other three haven't even been to the finals. They also have more talent (except maybe CP3). Guess who has been there twice....the guy you left off.Idiot.

wait%%+%, Williams cant play defense?? i mean he ant locking people up but he can pretty much go out and guard any 1 or 2. and dont anyone say paul can play defense cause he cant he is AI jr out there with high amount of steals but cant guard someone 1 on 1.
Agree completely. Deron can get out and defend a little bit, and he doesn't take a ton of chances and gamble a lot because Jerry Sloanwon't have it. Deron's big enough to defend bigger guards and quick enough to guard guys like Chris Paul...

Paul takes a TON of chances defensively in the passing lanes, and that's why he gets his steals. Steals =/= good defense. Chris ain't locking downNOBODY. I think Chris is better and has a greater upside, but Deron is a damn good player in his own right and I can really see an argument for putting thathead-to-head matchup as a coin-flip.
Whats really crazy is the idea that Mo Willaims is better point guard (this part is important) than Jose Calderon.
Crazier that Raptors fans are the only ones really arguing it.
laugh.gif

This is correct, people tend to overrate players after a long playoff run.
I mean, I'm not even saying that with any amount of biased; there's honestly no logical reason why Williams is better than Paul unless yousay Williams has been in the playoffs.

Paul takes a TON of chances defensively in the passing lanes
No, he really doesn't.

Right now.

1. Nash
2. Paul
3. Billups
4. Davis
5. Parker
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indeed.
Kidd has a Hall of Fame CAREER.

CP3 is having a great SEASON.

Not having Kidd on your list is blasphemy.

CP3 is nice, no doubt. He's definitely one of the best PG's in the game. But the best, no.

Kidd + Nash > CP3.

How does one even argue this?
smh.gif

blasphemy to who? you?

paul is putting up fantastic stats and has a bunch of no names and an obviously past his peak peja in the playoffs in the west. (although david west is a noname wonder)

kidd has vc and rj in the east.

On the Nets, aside from VC and RJ, that team is
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
the hell do you mean 'aside from'?

if i told you id give you kidd and two 21+ ppg wings, you're lying if you say you wouldnt predict a top 4 finish.

Back
Top Bottom