Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you want proof?? But when we ask you for it your silly reply is " they look just a like" You really think Nike pays over 50 to build a shoe??? Lol ok

Bro you keep typing these paragraphs but the only person your convincing is yourself. You THINK their the same great waste your money off a THOUGHT. I can't Prove your story real NOR fake but I go with what makes more sense and has been the case since replicas took off....They are fake

so are you gathering these suppliers? you said its simple and cheap..

where are the suppliers and prices?

im not convincing myself of anything, im not purchasing GM shoes but to call them fake is laughable.

so now you dont wanna prove everyone correct with your "facts"?

Lol @ Authentic Nike carbon fiber.....you think that the people who make these miscellaneous zoom airs and carbons plates won't sell to anybody else?? These are coming from the same people who sell the completed shoe behind nikes back?? Ok yeah sure they'll sell the shoe but not the zoom airs if there's a buyer??

Gathering suppliers for what?? The same people making the GM shoes should be able to sell me the carbon. They have not ethics so why couldn't a potential replicator purchase from them?

Matter fact I wanna know what websites I can order these shoe "parts" from jyoung..I know a couple nerds who might be down for a come up...I need to replace my carbon fiber from my 09 jams they got slit bad...lmao

That's where you come in handy bro. Since you know the factories that make these supposed GMs shoot them email and see what you come up with.

That's where you come in handy bro. Since you know the factories that make these supposed GMs shoot them email and see what you come up with.

oh...

cat got your tongue now.. thats settles it.

thanks for trying tho.

Last edited:
But in all seriousness why wouldn't one be able to buy some carbon fiber and a few rolls of patent leather if these guys are willing to sell the shoes??? Isn't it about the money.

But then that goes to say would they be replicas or GMs if they're made with the exact same materials just outside of a contracted Nike factory?

I'm done arguing there's no facts I'm just curious on thoughts and opinions now

Why do some of you keep fighting to prove gm are real there not and your embarrassing yourself miss me with that there coming from the same factory ******** ....I bet those 4s up there came from the same factory too huh ...point blank period there NOT the same (yea there similar ) its just shoes if you can't them on rd from a official store move on ... Dudes are sooo thirsty there willing to buy fake shoes smh what has NikeTalk become

^^^^^^amen bro preach I feel the same way

Gathering suppliers for what?? The same people making the GM shoes should be able to sell me the carbon. They have not ethics so why couldn't a potential replicator purchase from them?

All da info posted and u still on this ****? :lol:

oh so peeps now want parts, huh?

a few years back, the GM sellers WERE selling the legit zoom bladders. i've still got a whole bunch inside many of my earlier model shoes.

oh so peeps now want parts, huh?

a few years back, the GM sellers WERE selling the legit zoom bladders. i've still got a whole bunch inside many of my earlier model shoes.

yea because they got them straight from the factory. i have a pair of full length zoom insoles too

Wow I made it to the end. It took three days!  a few points stick out to me.

The mods on this forum agreed these shoes are being made at the Nike Factories and being sold out the back door.( start at page 40 and read away!!!!!)

A guy by the name of BIG L who holds a lot of weight in the shoe game says they are coming out the back door. (HE KNOWS FOR A FACT)

it was funny how every 5 pages someone new says they are not real and we need to prove it. Well if the guys that run Nike Talk (the same guys that wont let GM shoes be sold on Nike Talk) say they are coming out the back door thats proof enough for me. 

Not to mention what Big L had to say.

And the other guy that for some reason had every post he put up removed. I forget his name but there were a ton of people thanking him for his input.

The bottom line is that these shoes do come out the back door. Which means they are made of the exact same materials that the release day shoes have.

You guys can keep your piss yellow RD shoes I weigh 320 lbs and I do not trust a shoe that was glued together in 2009 holding up to my weight.

IF YOU STILL THINK THESE ARE NOT REAL AIR JORDANS YOU NEED TO READ EVERY DAMN POST FROM PAGE 1 TO 85. IF YOU WATCH EVERY VIDEO (EXCEPT FOR THE DAMN COOL GREY VIDEO, GREY MARKET SHOES WERE NOT AROUND BACK THEN! THEY WERE FIRST RUNS BACK THEN WHICH EXPLAINS WHY IT DID NOT HAVE AIR IN IT) YOU WILL COME AWAY WITH A VERY DIFFERENT OPINION. ONCE AGAIN THE MODS OF NIKE TALK THINK THEY COME OUT THE BACK DOOR WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION THE MODS? 

the mod's agreeing doesnt mean its a fact, not going at them but they know as much as we do. just because they agree/disagree its nothing but their own opinion. Just like my own opinion, yours, and who ever elses.

while most of us in here who actually know a thing or two we have come to the conclusion that these are real but crappy quality since they are extra pairs being made and not going through any sort of QC. pretty much a reject IMO.

while some have no flaw, majority especially from shady sellers will come with some sort of flaw.

i think im done in this thread, unless something mind blowing happens (which wont) there really is nothing else to say. THE SHOES ARE MADE IN FACTORY AS ALL OTHERS, SAME WORKS, SAME EXACT MATERIALS, SAME INSOLES, SAME AIR, SAME TECHS only issue is minor imperfections but the shoe is real deal.

This thread has so much info. On Sunday nights I read about 8 new pages to kill time. Crazy what things have become

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom