Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I dont really see how people pay hype (not really feeling the term rape) prices at stores on the ave with no JB account. Everyone has an opinion on the subject and that's all good. What gets everybody going is ninjas absolute knowledge he gained during his ninja training but doesn't provide the proof. You can't even bring restock info to NT without providing your source so this isn't much different. I find it interesting that billon dollar companies might be hustling for chump change on the side...

You fools just gonna have to learn da hard way then

It sounds like you already learned the hard way and you are now trying to justify your purchase of a few fake pairs you didn't mean to buy. The act has been going on too long let it go.

And majority of us, don't need to learn the hard way like you did. Majority make their sneaker purchases at retailers that sell AUTHENTIC sneakers (ftl, champs, NDC etc you know the list) not flight club and whatever early release sites you deem credible.

View media item 424394
Try again :lol: :smh: hard headed ****** i swear..

Me IM good, footlocker/champ stickers & all...

Da stubborn hardheaded lunks who aint tryin to

Listen will be da ones who lose... Remember folks

These grey market pairs WILL eventually age like

ALL other XI's do..then they'll enter da population of

Used XI's because THEY ARE MADE DA SAME...

I SEEN them, IVE HELD them...IDENTICAL..

Then what? Pssh... :lol: hardheads :smh:

Last edited:
Why give him a whole thread?? I think all talk of it should be deleted and punishable by ban unless there is proof of what he's speaking of. Till then it should be treated as hearsay and talk of replicas until proven othernwise

Yeah I hear you, maybe I need to PM Meth and let him make the choise. I'm just trying to keep it from getting into every thread.

Personally I think a proper grey market thread would benefit everyone. Posts about these backdoor Jays arent going to stop anytime soon considering every other week there seems to be a new model. IMO Consolidating these kind of posts into a single thread where people can exchange opinions, info and pictures would cut down a lot of side-railing in threads recently.

I cant believe some members seriously want to ban ninja for bringing this topic to light. Banning Ninja or anyone else for talking about this particular kind of "variant" is ridiculous. Even if these shoes were all out "fakes", which I dont for a second believe they are.... I still think discussion of a product made with such attention to detail is completely warranted to educate people on the subtle differences of alternate variations. Ive been on a few other boards centered around toys/collectibles and while they ban the sale of fake/counterfeit/questionable origin products; they do have specific threads allow for discussion of products of fake/counterfeit/questionable origin products to educate people while roasting bootleg quality :lol: I know we have the legit check forum, and that's great to help reassure people right before they buy something. But I think this wave of grey market shoes that are definitely not "fake" but certainly of "questionable origin" calls for a thread of its own.

Those XVIIs that recently released have me extremely curious because they hit every detail on the head and the XVII is one of the most complicated Jordan's to manufacture. Im honestly leaning towards the thought they might simply be overstock from 2002... if not they had to be made from leftover parts.

Last edited:
his entire argument is: "dey about da same b. da same people probably make dem. da materials feel identical in my hand. derefore dey legit b. dey just as good as the retail pairs and you can't tell me any different." while this may be pretty much true for the most part, it does not make paying so much for them anymore of a wise decision on anyone's part and you shouldn't go around promoting it like you supervise the factories. period. it's obvious that ninjahood is happy with CLOSE to the real thing, in anything he buys. if you saw him preaching this same kind of sermon in the jewelry thread you would know what i'm talking about. he straight up convinced himself that moisanite or whatever it's called was better than diamonds. that being said, go be happy with this on your own and stop preaching to people looking for info on their purchases. telling us we are all wrong and to learn the hard way because we would rather NOT spend hype price on something that can continually be made (and most of the time with even lower standards than normal) is what's in fact comical ninjahood.

Last edited:
Try again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
hard headed ****** i swear..

Me IM good, footlocker/champ stickers & all...

Da stubborn hardheaded lunks who aint tryin to

Listen will be da ones who lose... Remember folks

These grey market pairs WILL eventually age like

ALL other XI's do..then they'll enter da population of

Used XI's because THEY ARE MADE DA SAME...

I SEEN them, IVE HELD them...IDENTICAL..

Then what? Pssh...
laugh.gif
hardheads
mean.gif
who in here is saying they want to buy them?? Christ you are stupid
mean.gif

View media item 424394

Try again :lol: :smh: hard headed ****** i swear..

Me IM good, footlocker/champ stickers
who in here is saying they want to buy them?? Christ you are stupid :smh:

Those are retail pairs genius :lol:

Talkin **** your *** cant cash :lol:

Headheaded youngsters :smh: im TELLING ya i got retail

Pairs & da grey markets are IDENTICAL & u take that

As "well ninjahood is buying all of em & tryin to justify his purchase" :smh: :lol: no wonder da education system on da US in da toilet....

BTW you dont have ANY pairs so y u even in da

Conversation? >D

Last edited:
That makes no sense what so over. I guess if your grandmother buys you a pair of fakes but you really like them then you can view them as authentic in your eyes and all will be ok??? No fake is fake and authentic is authentic, I could care less about what eyes the beholder has.
We're talking about grey market Jordans aren't we? Hence why a person's feelings on them is entirely up to them. I wasn't referring to obvious fakes/replicas.

Step off my jock kid. It's hilarious how a person with so much "rep" is the biggest clown in this topic.

Last edited:
We're talking about grey market Jordans aren't we? Hence why a person's feelings on them is entirely up to them. I wasn't referring to obvious fakes/replicas.

Step off my jock kid. It's hilarious how a person with so much "rep" is the biggest clown in this topic.

:lol: biggest clown??? I haven't even started commenting until recently "kid", you obviously sound like someone who knows nothing about anything and you jumped on what sounded good to you. If you knew what was really good you would know this topic has been going on foreeeevvveeerrrr, and ninjahood slightly alters his argument every time he speaks on the issue. He feels a certain way and majority of others feel the opposite way end of story. Sometimes its better to shut up listen and learn.

And I still stick by my comment justifying grey market pairs are the same as justfying fakes.

If you are ok with that then by all means do your thing kid >D

Ahh..well here's where u lose "Anthracite8s"

1. I OWN space jams from champs sports..u own 0

2. Ive HELD grey market space jams so i am on a

Better position then u to speak on da subject.

3. Your SN & avi is a pic of one of da most ugliest VIII's so we KNOW u aint got any taste either :lol:

Now go run along child...ask your mommy for

Some jordan money or something :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
biggest clown??? I haven't even started commenting until recently "kid", you obviously sound like someone who knows nothing about anything and you jumped on what sounded good to you. If you knew what was really good you would know this topic has been going on foreeeevvveeerrrr, and ninjahood slightly alters his argument every time he speaks on the issue. He feels a certain way and majority of others feel the opposite way end of story. Sometimes its better to shut up listen and learn.

And I still stick by my comment justifying grey market pairs are the same as justfying fakes.

If you are ok with that then by all means do your thing kid
grin.gif
if I wasn't timed out on rep right now I would add to yours
laugh.gif

Last edited:

3. Your SN & avi is a pic of one of da most ugliest VIII's so we KNOW u aint got any taste either
laugh.gif

Now go run along child...ask your mommy for

Some jordan money or something
mean.gif
laugh.gif

So
mean.gif
 this dude.. this  post just knocked your credibility down another 10 notches.

OK, as of right now I guess this is the grey market thread, please keep all posts about this topic in this thread. If you post about grey market in any other threads it will be deleted. And lets keep this discussion mature, because I'm about to start deleteing posts and give out some warnings or worse.

3. Your SN
:smh:  this dude.. this  post just knocked your credibility down another 10 notches.

On da contrary, my **** up in here stamped & certified.. U sounding like u still think da earth flat.

Hardheads gon' hardhead :smh: :lol:

Ninja if you would just post hard evidence we would believe you. You keep saying this and that where is the proof? And I'm taking in account that you already said " they are alike" and " my sources say so". Everybody else is getting carried away about what shoes are in your closet and honestly could careless. I know you own retail and grey market pairs. Only thing I want to know is where is the proof. You want to be treated like a creditable source of information well then be one. We can't all just go off your word. I believe if your honestly right your doing a service to the community for making is aware but right now your just acting a false prophet and keep trying to lead us to believe things that aren't true. Show us something or just be a stand up guy and say its in your opinion that this happening instead of passing it off as real. I find it hard to believe a billion dollar corporation is making shoes on the side we they can simply re negotiate a contract which they have done many times before. That's another reason the shoes have went up. And that's fact. Show some facts

Why wouldnt everyone n their mom be buying the yeezys and xi?

One question ninjahood, where were the grey market xi that u held, from?

talmbout Ninjas credibility
roll.gif
.... who are you ?
point is.. I don't base my arguments off what shoes someone has, likes, or their avatar.. ninjahood is making me look like a clown.
roll.gif
fixed. you outta your pocket, and da more you talk da less that comes out your mouth thats important or relevant to da thread.

you DONT have retail XI's, never seen grey market pairs...u useless b
mean.gif
laugh.gif

when you can scrounge up some change to cop a pair and add to da discussion at hand then you can come back, till then you wasting

oxygen around here b.

w/ one of da hideous VIII's as a avi 
alien.gif
laugh.gif
mr no name around here...

Last edited:
fixed. you outta your pocket, and da more you talk da less that comes out your mouth thats important or relevant to da thread.

you DONT have retail XI's, never seen grey market pairs...u useless b :smh: :lol:

when you can scrounge up some change to cop a pair and add to da discussion at hand then you can come back, till then you wasting

oxygen around here b.

w/ one of da hideous VIII's as a avi  0] :lol: mr no name around here...

Where were there GM xi u held sold from?

mean.gif
laugh.gif

oxygen around here b.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
........... everything you say makes YOU look worse ninja. You wanna play that game? You've NEVER held grey market XI's.. u useless b. btw I have cdp 11s, 2012 black/red, 2011 concords, and 2010 cool grey but if you want to keep inflating your ego by telling yourself that because I happen to like anthracite 8s and use them as my avy that I have no taste and NO shoes, be my guest
roll.gif
pretty comical at this point.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

oxygen around here b.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
Where were there GM xi u held sold from?
da bronx.

i knew they were grey market cuz i hang around here, they exactly identical to my retail pair, minus da fact that they looked like they

weren't around since 2008-09;

mean.gif
laugh.gif

oxygen around here b.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
........... everything you say makes YOU look worse ninja. You wanna play that game? You've NEVER held grey market XI's.. u useless b. btw I have cdp 11s, 2012 black/red, 2011 concords, and 2010 cool grey but if you want to keep inflating your ego by telling yourself that because I happen to like anthracite 8s and use them as my avy that I have no taste and NO shoes, be my guest
roll.gif
pretty comical at this point.

mr no name, cuz thats what you are at this point. you've NEVER seen ANY grey market XI's in person and da thread is about SPACE JAMS

which u dont own.....go get lost in traffic or something, beat it squirt.

OK, as of right now I guess this is the grey market thread, please keep all posts about this topic in this thread. If you post about grey market in any other threads it will be deleted. And lets keep this discussion mature, because I'm about to start deleteing posts and give out some warnings or worse.
well re-name da thread then to "grey market discussion thread" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom