Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if they grey market pairs had quality control and had discounted sections for pairs with flaws lol. This combined with great customer service and good prices could be a great thing for sneaker culture.

Everyone compares taobao shoes to retail shoes when brand new. Yea they look great and identical to retail. 

I know for a fact that retail jordans have better quality material. Ive worn my Bred 11s from finishline maybe 5 times for about 6 hrs and they look brand new no creasing on the panten leather no creasing on the ankle or midsole. 

I worn my taobao concords once and the pantent leather started wrinkle. Even with sneaker shields they started to wrinkle from both sides of the toebox. I wore them again and the ankle leather by the jumpan is starting to show some creasing. Also if you know your J's you can spot the subltle differences. But there is definetly a difference. 

Everyone saying its the same exact shoe blah blah blah are in denial, trying to make their run of the chinese sweatshop replica seem legit. Theres nothing special about Taobao SJ, any idiot with internet can order them. The real deal 09 SJ, now you know some had to camp, wait in line, get the finishline splash page or keep hitting the "add to cart" at eastbay. Who really cares about the yellowing, its the normal aging of the shoe. 
elitism as its finest.

a lil bird told me not only are these da same exact sneakers, but they're DEFINITELY coming out da same factories out in china...

pou chen factory <<<<<< go google that

there's nothing nike can do about it because ALOT of it has to do with corruption in da Chinese side of things, and da fact that nike subcontracts everything aint helping em out.

i mean you gotta ask smart questions to get smart answers.

like i told ya before, da ENTIRE XI lineup is now being made grey market....we're in a new era in coppin jordans.....
why would i make this up fool? all da years on NT..i got a couple of sources, this is why im so ADAMANT about da situation, because

i know exactly whats going on...ya catts thinkin small ball, this is bigger then 1 sneaker, this is a WIDE SCALE operation. and now

that grey market exists, its definitely a different ball game.

google pou chen group, see what they do, and educate yourself.

Mannnn why we have to google anything. Post it up. Not going on a wich hunt just to prove you wrong. Shows us concrete evidence or quit talking. Your shoes are fake until other wise noted. You want us to google info you should have on hand seeing as your sources told you so. Show us documents from them. You can't can you?? Then sit back.

Last edited:
Mannnn why we have to google anything. Post it up. Not going on a wich hunt just to prove you wrong. Shows us concrete evidence or quit talking. Your shoes are fake until other wise noted. You want us to google info you should have on hand seeing as your sources told you so. Show us documents from them. You can't can you?? Then sit back.
Are you blind, stupid or both?

Ninja has posted tons of evidence proving his point. Maybe go back a few pages so you can learn a thing or two. Ignorant fool.

Are you blind, stupid or both?

Ninja has posted tons of evidence proving his point. Maybe go back a few pages so you can learn a thing or two. Ignorant fool.
you need to go back read.....what has he posted other then.....they use the same materials......and that hasn't been proven. Step back away from your keyboard before you further make an *** of yourself. Post concrete evidence or shut up with them theories. I'm not against dude at all I just want him to back up these claims. As of yet other en what he THINKS there's nothing there to support his claims.

Last edited:
Ninja hasn't posted any thing of substance on the situation neither has anyone else who says there real because they can't if there identical like ninja claims how come flight club knows the difference ???????????

Ninja hasn't posted any thing of substance on the situation neither has anyone else who says there real because they can't if there identical like ninja claims how come flight club knows the difference ???????????

And that's all I'm I'm saying......show me something other then what you THINK is going on and ill bow down and apologize

you can lead a horse to water.....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pou_Chen_Corporation

Pou Chen Corporation (Chinese: 寶成工業股份有限公司) (Taiwan Stock Exchange Stock Code: 9904), or Pou Chen, is a leading footwear manufacturer in Taiwan, and is one of the largest footwear manufacturers in the world. It is headquartered in Taichung City, Taiwan.

The Group was founded in Fuxing, Changhwa in 1969 by Tsai's family. It focuses on the manufacturing of athletic and casual footwear on an OEM/ODM basis for major global brands such as Nike, Adidas, Asics, Clarks, Reebok, Puma, New Balance, Crocs, Merrell. Timberland, Converse and Salomon. It owned production lines in China, Indonesia, Mexico and Vietnam. Its subsidiary, Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings (SEHK551), is the world's largest athletic shoe manufacturer which focuses on footwear material manufacturing.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]

Besides footwear business, Pou Chen is also engaged in electronics business by investing Global Brands Manufacture Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing printed circuit boards and assembling.[sup][3][/sup]

ALL this stuff is being made in da SAME PLACE...god.. why are ya so damn hard headed
laugh.gif

there's a REASON they are identical, because HELLO, da SAME PEOPLE ARE MAKING THEM

STOP LIVING in this fantasy that nike/jb hell adidas, puma, converse, etc. have their OWN factories..THEY DO NOT, they subcontract

factories that THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER to make their products....

did ya forget China is a Communist Country? you think they give a DAMN about keeping tech packs and materials from jordans sacred?
laugh.gif

alot of you kiddies need a damn wake up call.

And that's all I'm I'm saying......show me something other then what you THINK is going on and ill bow down and apologize
might as well bow down and apologize right now then mr. i need everything spoon fed for me.
laugh.gif

Lol and exactly what did that prove??? Moron we all know they make the shoes....duuuuhhhhh......show us where they are shipping em out the back door. Since that what your sources told you. Where in that paragraph of a mess does it say they are shipping out jordan brand or nike products on the grey market?? I must have missed that. Tell me where it says they are still making space jams?? We know they are made there for RETAIL!!!! Anybody who has been on the forum for more then a week knows that. Lol ol hahahahahahahaha you still haven't proven the fact that these are the guys pumping them out your dumb dude.....please stop

Last edited:
Buuuuuut ninja you never answer the flight club question if there identical how can flight club tell the difference b

What we are simply asking is that you show us concret evidence meaning something physical other then they look a like. It's replicas duh they look a like but show us proof it's that same company making these Tao bad pairs. Other then what they look like. That argument is dead. I think they resemble SJs but do I think they are the same no......can you prove they are the same?? Other then looking at it? Can you prove they are from that same company?? No you can't. What china man told you this. They ******g hate American yes we know but that's not enough proof to back up your story once again. Physical evidence no theories. Damn if the justic system worked this way OJ would have been in jail before his first trial ended.

Screw the fight club talk. He can't even prove this is where they are coming from other then they look just a like so that must means the same company is doing it. That's a billion dollar corporation selling shoes on the side?? Nope. And if its little people inside the company doing it you think they are gone let you in on the secret. Your sources...lol....please

Lol and exactly what did that prove??? Moron we all know they make the shoes....duuuuhhhhh......show us where they are shipping em out the back door. Since that what your sources told you. Where in that paragraph of a mess does it say they are shipping out jordan brand or nike products on the grey market?? I must have missed that. Tell me where it says they are still making space jams?? We know they are made there for RETAIL!!!! Anybody who has been on the forum for more then a week knows that. Lol ol hahahahahahahaha you still haven't proven the fact that these are the guys pumping them out your dumb dude.....please stop
I posted a picture a few pages back of some grey market Space Jams I picked up from Taobao. Take a look...

Also watch this:

there ARE, and i KNOW people who are DIRECT talks to not only Nike who's AWARE and POWERLESS to stop it, as well

as people who are IN CHARGE of brands who do DIRECT business to factories who are MAKING these grey market pairs.

why ELSE would i speak on it?

jeez
laugh.gif
ya ****** need to fall da **** back.

flight club not only takes grey market pairs, they take em in BULK.

ya ****** gotta get ya heads out ya ***** and accept da fact that da grey market pairs are being made by da SAME PEOPLE who make

da retail pairs...China IS NOT America, you think da chinese government is in line with Nike's interest or their OWN interest.

****..hardheaded ****** b
mean.gif

flight club wont take bang bangs point blank

please buy another pair of bang bangs Ninja & film yourself getting laughed out of FC with your tail tucked & dbl bang box & shoes under ya arm

Last edited:
didn't I tell ya'll this would happen? ninjahood is now the "grey market's" #1 supporter...

roll.gif
did he really just call SOMEONE ELSE hardheaded????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 it's about time I put this cat on block list.

Last edited:
NOW hes number one?

He cemented that spot day one.

But see maybe there should be a grey market thread? At least if there gonna be talked about on NT, organize it and keep people updated on who is legit grey market...................

Ninjahood?

there ARE, and i KNOW people who are DIRECT talks to not only Nike who's AWARE and POWERLESS to stop it, as well

as people who are IN CHARGE of brands who do DIRECT business to factories who are MAKING these grey market pairs.

why ELSE would i speak on it?

jeez :lol: ya ****** need to fall da **** back.

flight club not only takes grey market pairs, they take em in BULK.

ya ****** gotta get ya heads out ya ***** and accept da fact that da grey market pairs are being made by da SAME PEOPLE who make

da retail pairs...China IS NOT America, you think da chinese government is in line with Nike's interest or their OWN interest.

****..hardheaded ****** b :smh:

Hard headed. You still missing the point!! Show me instead of telling me. Just because you say it I have to believe it??? I'm supposed to take faith in you because you have this invisible direct source. Man pleas and if this is true your nothing short of dry snitching on your source. You think somebodie is going to to conduct criminal activity and tell the little sneaker guy over in America through emails how they are scamming nike/jordan brand. Please. You sitting back over their like your some don or mob boss and they letting you in on their secrets. Get out of here. Only source you have is air randy.....Negro Please....nobody buying them wolf tickets you selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom