Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen! Love to see an intelligent NTer. That other dude who posts long winded paragraphs just loves to preach or hear himself talk.
Bingo

what my long paragraphs did was force people to prove their points instead of coming on here and just saying "fake". regardless im glad i helped some people learn

Last edited:
Sorry to chime in but I've read through most of this thread (obviously skimming a lot) but I have a good understanding of the situation and the so called evidence presented providing proof for either opinion. I've checked out most of the sites mentioned and I haven't been able to find and sizes larger than 12 and maybe 13. Does anyone know if they exist anywhere? I just feel like this can make a guy like me feel a little better when purchasing off eBay and sites of that sort that I don't have to worry AS MUCH about GM because they don't seem to be readily available.

Capitalism 101 my friend. It's not my responsibility to babysit consumers. And again, I'm not lying to anyone. Because the sneakers are in fact authentic as we've gone over time and time again in this thread.

What do you have a GED? In no shape or form is that capitalism 101. That's con artistry 101. Learn the difference. Capitalism is what resellers are doing with RD pairs, what you're doing is being a 2 bit businessman wannabe, dealing in counterfeit products. No one on this thread established they are Authentics! They are GM! You wanna be a capitalist then write in your description exactly what they are.

What do you have a GED? In no shape or form is that capitalism 101. That's con artistry 101. Learn the difference. Capitalism is what resellers are doing with RD pairs, what you're doing is being a 2 bit businessman wannabe, dealing in counterfeit products. No one on this thread established they are Authentics! They are GM! You wanna be a capitalist then write in your description exactly what they are.
Actually jfrenchbread, myself and ninjahood (among others) have taken you and the rest of your "fake is fake" brotherhood to school on how they are authentics. They are the exact same thing you buy in stores minus the quality control that Nike uses. I'm not conning anyone. If people have questions they can ask.

I've known about GMs long before this thread was created so don't worry bigj, it hasn't made things any "worse" than they already were.

maybe you did but im not gonna sit back and allow NT to educate people that can become you.

Actually jfrenchbread, myself and ninjahood (among others) have taken you and the rest of your "fake is fake" brotherhood to school on how they are authentics. They are the exact same thing you buy in stores minus the quality control that Nike uses. I'm not conning anyone. If people have questions they can ask.
Honestly what in your opinion makes them authentic? Everything surrounding the difference just seems based on opinion anyway. Whats the proof of authenticity? Nike said so? Just because the nike symbol and wording is on it? Things are labeled for reasons. One labeled retail, another labeled gm. Listing one, claiming its another with intent is fraudulant.

Last edited:

Nah you wrong. Fake is fake, they aren't authentic. Most of them look terrible. It's people in here lying to themselves saying "whoaaaa they look goooddddd" cause they can't afford to purchase an authentic pair for resale. GM is for poor people, am I ignorant? No it's the truth your no better than the kids who had blue and white 8s in HS talking about "these the bugz bunnyz they limited". Continue stacking your boxes of fake shoes. This thread is a joke. All your 11s look terrible, get a real job buy some real shoes.

"I can't justify paying $400 for space jams I can't justify I can't justify" get outta the shoe game you don't have no place here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah you wrong. Fake is fake, they aren't authentic. Most of them look terrible. It's people in here lying to themselves saying "whoaaaa they look goooddddd" cause they can't afford to purchase an authentic pair for resale. GM is for poor people, am I ignorant? No it's the truth your no better than the kids who had blue and white 8s in HS talking about "these the bugz bunnyz they limited". Continue stacking your boxes of fake shoes. This thread is a joke. All your 11s look terrible, get a real job buy some real shoes.

"I can't justify paying $400 for space jams I can't justify I can't justify" **** get the fu** outta the shoe game you don't have no place here.
words can't describe just how ignorant you are.

Cool.

#gotthemrealjaysthough.
it's funny because you actually think Jordans are some kind of luxury shoe brand. Hint: You ain't getting into any fancy restaurant or club with your DB 3s. What you buy or own isn't anything special. Go buy a pair of Italian shoes brah, then hit me up. Gucci, Christian Louboutins, Prada...Stop dabbling with cheap Chinese sneakers and acting you're some kind of big shot or something. You're spending stacks on a piece of garbage. Because that's what the shoes are. They're cheap garbage that come from sweatshops.

Last edited:
Ahhhh so you were the mod that deleted my comment.

Who exactly am I trying to deceive? I am giving them an authentic sneaker and I charge them much lower than what a "retail" pair would normally resell for. Who's losing out here? Am I putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to buy my shoes? I'm not selling replicas as authentic. (Corks, "Perfect" Yeezys, etc.) I'm not buying a super rare, limited shoe and holding it hostage for quadruple it's retail price like the guys in the DB 3 thread. (We won't get into that again...) And as originally stated if anyone is dissatisfied with the sneaker I gladly refund them. But that's maybe happened...twice.

I don't see what's wrong with my business practice. For you to just delete my comment shows that you yourself haven't accepted the way the game has changed.

Ban.
#1of2thingsofwhatswrongwiththeoshoegameotherthenproplewhobuy11pairswithbots

Good, I'm glad you got it like that. But don't try to act like owning Js is some kind of exclusive lifestyle. They make thousands and thousands of the sneakers that you buy on release day. You're making it sound like wearing Jordans makes you a baller or "gets you noticed" when the reality is you're no better than the kid working at McDonald's who also wears them.

You're spending hundreds on a $10 sneaker made in China. Look I do it too. I wouldn't be here on this site if I didn't. But the difference between me and you is I understand the reality of what they are, where they're made, and don't use them as a status symbol.

Good, I'm glad you got it like that. But don't try to act like owning Js is some kind of exclusive lifestyle. They make thousands and thousands of the sneakers that you buy on release day. You're making it sound like wearing Jordans makes you a baller or "gets you noticed" when the reality is you're no better than the kid working at McDonald's who also wears them.

You're spending hundreds on a $10 sneaker made in China. Look I do it too. I wouldn't be here on this site if I didn't. But the difference between me and you is I understand the reality of what they are, where they're made, and don't use them as a status symbol.

Holddddddddddd up. The difference between me and you is that... I'm paid. You not. Peace out fake sneaker thread.

Ban.
All I did was keep it 100. I know bigj doesn't want to hear that but at least it opens eyes to what to watch out for on Ebay. This is what people do in this day and age. Chastise me all you want but I'm just one of hundreds of resellers/pre-sellers who do the same thing.

All I did was keep it 100. I know bigj doesn't want to hear that but at least it opens eyes to what to watch out for on Ebay. This is what people do in this day and age. Chastise me all you want but I'm just one of hundreds of resellers/pre-sellers who do the same thing.
Only problem with this is I've never seen an Ebay/CL ad etc. say that the shoes are unauthorized/GM. They all say 100 percent authentic, no questions asked. That's just a flat out lie.

this is kinda offensive to ppl who have GED's bro. not coming at you but this is getting outta hand. lets try and be civil... thx

might be time to lock this thing up 
mean.gif

Ban.

what I don't like is the deception. that's the reason why this thread is about to get closed. it could help reduce the spread of such sellers like you.

you been on this site since 2003 and you're really asking those kind of dumb, never to be asked questions?

Last edited:
trust me repeating myself isnt something im enjoying. but it gets annoying when people act like when true information is posted on page 50 its no longer relevant or applicable on page 51 unless someone reposts it. but youre right im even annoying myself being so repetitive lol

this is kinda offensive to ppl who have GED's bro. not coming at you but this is getting outta hand. lets try and be civil... thx

might be time to lock this thing up 
mean.gif

You're right. I apologize about the GED remark. I actually commend anyone who went back to finish school. However I still stand behind everything else I said to that specific individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom