Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cooking metaphor though... that was game over for me..

True though.. no proof at all of these same materials same factory same worker stuff.

Sell them at reseller prices so it must be legit.. I neeed to get into this business

Listen Buddy...homeboy himself came on here and outed himself. THE OWNER of SDS SAID he was selling fake kicks.Remember the Concorde fiasco that Zyzz ended up catching all that heat for (still catching heat for actually)? THEY had REAL carbon fiber. His business got shut down. If the owner himself said they were fake...then they were fake. Carbon fiber don't mean nothin.
when did SDS come on here and say that? they had niketalk names but got banned because im sure most of us received spam messages about buying shoes.

plus they arent shut down, they have another site
laugh.gif
**** is like a bad game of telephone
mean.gif
laugh.gif

using scraps of older shoes to make newer shoes in da same factory =/= fake kicks.

people were just stunned that this actually took place at all.

as for da current run of space jams with icy soles, i can't stress how many times i've already said i've seen these in person..

100% identical to 2009 pairs..its almost as if JB/nike had a overseas release of these and aint tell no one..

Last edited:
I love when people defend fakes!
they're obviously da same sneaker minus da fact that they look like they were made a few months ago VS a few years ago.

now im WAY more intrigued on how these are getting produced vs just writing em off, cuz like i said before, as soon as these age

they'll be indistinguishable to da older 2009 pairs.

Wait till they find out that placing your shoes in a concoction of steel wool and vinegar will oxidize them.....yellow

Wait till they find out that placing your shoes in a concoction of steel wool and vinegar will oxidize them.....yellow
why would anyone wanna purposely yellow them though? im willing to bet da next time JB retros da space jams they'll look INDENTICAL to these

grey market pairs thats out now.

hell da grape V's, and everything with a clear sole is following suit with da blue tint...

they're obviously da same sneaker minus da fact that they look like they were made a few months ago VS a few years ago.

now im WAY more intrigued on how these are getting produced vs just writing em off, cuz like i said before, as soon as these age

they'll be indistinguishable to da older 2009 pairs.
I love when people defend fakes!
laugh.gif
 i'm convinced that if ninja could get away with it he would rather have fake everything than real as long as it was close enough and he could buy it. he would go around tryna stunt the exact same way
roll.gif

those sj's dont look the same... look at the midsole and pl.... can you really not tell they are fake? if not you really dont know shoes like you think b.

Last edited:
those sj's dont look the same... look at the midsole and pl.... can you really not tell they are fake? if not you really dont know shoes like you think b.
oh yeah? check out da thread i just made..seems this is a A WHOLE lot bigger then grey market space jams, and for da record, my store

bought pairs have inconsistent patent leather cuts as well, so everything you saying doesn't apply to ****...thank you.

time for ya to open ya eyes, them factories that make retail pairs making these same exact newer space jams without even blinking...they're made

identical to mine, i seen em..and ya not gonna tell me what i dont already know about XI's, especially ones i OWN.

everything you say just makes you look dumber. your new thread even proves it. we told you this about 2 days ago. glad you are finally starting to acknowledge it a little bit....

everything you say just makes you look dumber. your new thread even proves it. we told you this about 2 days ago. glad you are finally starting to acknowledge it a little bit....
my pairs is legit you ****.

what part of that dont you understand?

and what part of "they're IDENTICAL to mine" dont you understand?

oh man.... he's just never gonna get it. look at the midsole. and I wasn't even talking about these shoes just so you know. lol i'm not wasting anymore time trying to talk sense into this clown. what part of it can be damn near identical, but that doesn't mean it's an authentic air Jordan doesn't make sense to you?

Last edited:

oh man.... he's just never gonna get it. look at the midsole. and I wasn't even talking about these shoes just so you know. lol i'm not wasting anymore time trying to talk sense into this clown. what part of it can be damn near identical, but that doesn't mean it's an authentic air Jordan doesn't make sense to you?
does not compute, especially if they're identical to my store bought pairs.

you gotta come up with something better then that b.

look how low the midsole is on the fake pair.. look idc what shoes you have or where you buy them,dont think anyone cares.. people just keep replying because it is wrong for you to say theyre the same as retail pairs cause they're not...

look how low the midsole is on the fake pair.. look idc what shoes you have or where you buy them,dont think anyone cares.. people just keep replying because it is wrong for you to say theyre the same as retail pairs cause they're not...
they ARE da same, because i've seen em in person and compared em to mine..completely identical minus da icy sole.

one even look better then one of my jacked up pairs from champs.

same materials, same everything.

im pretty sure a pair i bought is fake..no yellowing.. are all the numbers below the bar code the same for all 09 jams?

yea..once da newer pairs start to age its a wrap.
Everyone is overlooking the simple fact that the only way you guys know how legit check a grey market from an official release day pair is through looking at how yellow the soles are, i guarantee you in 3 months if i put a yellowed pair of grey market space jams on the LC forum none of you dudes will be able to tell real from grey market, we already cleared up the fact that you cant check by the leather lengths since ninja has two different leather heights from stores on the release day. To me i see them as real, the foam example was perfect, when i think of a fake foam or 11 i think about that god awful checkerboard piece of plastic on the bottom but these pairs have the carbon shank.

why would anyone wanna purposely yellow them though? im willing to bet da next time JB retros da space jams they'll look INDENTICAL to these

hell da grape V's, and everything with a clear sole is following suit with da blue tint...
To further fool the masses into thinking they are real....duh

To further fool the masses into thinking they are real....duh

I dont think you're gettin da big picture thou...

Once these age & enter population they'll be indistinguishable from da 2009 cuz they're

Not "fake"..

Seems nike got a rogue factory pumpin these

& jordan XVII's years after their retail run..i wonder

Whats next :lol:

I just got a pair of Taobao Space Jams a few weeks ago. These Jams take a huge dump on the "authentic" Space Jams i used to own. I had to sell my "real" Space Jams cause they were so uncomfortable, were different height and weight from my '01 model 11's, and were just an embarassment to my collection. These Taobao 11's that are being put out are better quality than some of these authentic 11's that officially release, no doubt. I'm waiting on a pair of Concord Taobao 11's now. I'm stockin up on these and for less money.

roll.gif

they got blue tint cuz all da clear bottoms from da factories from da recent retros have blue tint, looks like they're cranking em out whenever they

want hence why they're icy blue fresh out da box in 2013 from a pair of kicks from 2009 but guess what?...they're gonna age..then what?

they're da exact same materials, 100% identical...so they're indistinguishable other then age. and if thats da only way

to tell then i ain't subscribing to da idea that "older yellow" pairs are better then fresh icy pairs, cuz they're not.

da problem is too over our heads to do anything about it to be honest, da powers that be have control over making authentic pairs whenever

they want...da notion of retro molds just chilling idle at factories for years is done... they churning em out whenever they want now.

this is da new normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom