Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys crack me up. A shoe with identical materials is "fake" because Nike didn't request for them to be made. You do realize that the shoe is made in China, in the same factory that Nike uses right? The only difference is we are getting it wholesale, and not paying for Nike's ridiculous markup and "authorization." It's pathetic how you guys are so ignorant that you'd be willing to pay upwards of 500 dollars for sneakers with piss yellow soles. ou But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess! I'm saving money and getting the EXACT same product. there are videos on youtube of people bringing taoboa Space Jams, Playoff 12s, Cool Grey 11s into HOH or Foot locker and having them scanned in the system. THEY SHOW UP. 

This is why people are always clowning the sneaker game. Everything is all about asking price. If it's not 300, 400, 500 dollars, it's FAKE. Dumbass sites like FlightClub trick you into thinking what certain sneakers are worth. Those Ray Allen 13s? 700 dollars DS right? Can be had for 200 bucks. Here's a little secret: I can find you a pair of grey market Yeezy 2 solar reds and you would never be able to tell them apart from the "authentic" ones. I promise you that. I could easily buy them in bulk and make 1500 a pair on ebay, no questions asked. But I don't need the money that badly. 

The fact of the matter is, the grey market pairs are here, and here to stay. so either educate yourself, or be left in the dust overpaying for the same sneakers.

Last edited:
I dont subscribe to that notion because da fact

Of da matter is if u strip da context behind these

They're identical to retail pairs.

If you "strip" them down to the context it's not identical. Like people have mentioned the tags inside the shoes are not the same. The ones that came out in 09 weren't "icy" blue they were clear bottoms.

Come on man, how you going to justify to say that they're the same shoe.

If you "strip" them down to the context it's not identical. Like people have mentioned the tags inside the shoes are not the same. The ones that came out in 09 weren't "icy" blue they were clear bottoms.

educate yourself.

Last edited:

educate yourself.

Whatever floats your boat. Educate my self? :lol:

Keep copping fakes. Your money.

what makes them fake though? You never answered that. I posted the pic of mine, I posted a video that shows a detailed review. What makes them fake? You can't even use the "blue sole" argument because in that video, the soles are clear. Or are you just that damn ignorant and closed minded?

Last edited:

educate yourself.

Alot of elitist sneaker snobs up in here..not me though

I know what time it is, i seen em & i got retail pairs...

Same **** as far as im concerned, take it how u want

It.

what makes them fake though? You never answered that. I posted the pic of mine, I posted a video that shows a detailed review. What makes them fake? You can't even use the "blue sole" argument because in that video, the soles are clear. Or are you just that damn ignorant and closed minded?

First of all, I told you take some pics of your Grey Market pair and I was going to take a picture of mine with the same angles you took. Look above a couple of more posts and you'll see me post this...

You don't find it weird that after 3.5 years the ones you copped from TaoBao looks like they just came out yesterday? Just curious.

madamimadam ...you purchased a size 10.5 post pics of all different angle you have of the shoe. I bought a pair from 2009 from a Footlocker and it's still DS, I will take pics the same angles you took and we can compare.

Pics of the heel tab,
Jumpman
soles
production tags
insoles(taken out of the shoe) would be preferable.

I don't want to call the ones you copped fake, but I want to clear a bit of this mess up. Cause I know for a fact a lot of people now are using Frugirls as a middleman to purchase Nike products from China. What Frugirls does before telling you to pay is that they will say whether the product is legit or not. This can cause a lot of mess since the person at Frugirls might not be knowledgeable of Nike products and is just saying everything is legit.

I never even called out the ones you copped FAKE...I just said lets clear the air waves with all this talk and compare pics.

The ones that I referred to fakes was based on the article that was posted by Sole Supremacy and it clearly showed different production tags..those were the ones I called fake and the fact that Ninjahood said that if you stripped it down everything is "identical." Which IMO isn't considered identical.

Read the post I put up before you start calling people ignorant and closed minded. If I was that CLOSED MINDED, I wouldn't even waste my time trying to compare your size 10.5 to mine. Just trying to help this board.

Last edited:
lol you guys crack me up. A shoe with identical materials is "fake" because Nike didn't request for them to be made. You do realize that the shoe is made in China, in the same factory that Nike uses right? The only difference is we are getting it wholesale, and not paying for Nike's ridiculous markup and "authorization." It's pathetic how you guys are so ignorant that you'd be willing to pay upwards of 500 dollars for sneakers with piss yellow soles. ou But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess! I'm saving money and getting the EXACT same product. there are videos on youtube of people bringing taoboa Space Jams, Playoff 12s, Cool Grey 11s into HOH or Foot locker and having them scanned in the system. THEY SHOW UP. 

This is why people are always clowning the sneaker game. Everything is all about asking price. If it's not 300, 400, 500 dollars, it's FAKE. Dumbass sites like FlightClub trick you into thinking what certain sneakers are worth. Those Ray Allen 13s? 700 dollars DS right? Can be had for 200 bucks. Here's a little secret: I can find you a pair of grey market Yeezy 2 solar reds and you would never be able to tell them apart from the "authentic" ones. I promise you that. I could easily buy them in bulk and make 1500 a pair on ebay, no questions asked. But I don't need the money that badly. 

The fact of the matter is, the grey market pairs are here, and here to stay. so either educate yourself, or be left in the dust overpaying for the same sneakers.
Flightclub doesnt determine prices

And if we can tell diff between xi grey market

We could tell diff between yeezy grey market

Can you prove they are made in the same factory?

We could tell diff between yeezy grey market

why you out here spittin nonsense..aint no such thing as grey market yeezys

stop slinging around "grey market" and "fake" like its da same thing when its not.

da fake yeezys out are high quality replica fakes, these are grey market unauthorized legit space jams...

what part of "i have retail pairs and these are identical to da pairs i own" dont you understand?

before you keep spewing nonsense:

do you even have space jams AT ALL?

have you seen these in person?

if not you need to step off b, cuz you sounding like you lack knowledge.

if someone is thirsty enough to go out and buy fake SJ's, go ahead. in a couple years the blue icy soles will start to yellow and i bet it'll be hard to tell the difference between the 09 real ones compared to the fake *** ones being made now. just find it funny that some people are actually justifying and defending fake J's, guess legit checks won't be needed in the future with everyone planning on rocking fake *** J's
laugh.gif

if someone is thirsty enough to go out and buy fake SJ's, go ahead. in a couple years the blue icy soles will start to yellow and i bet it'll be hard to tell the difference between the 09 real ones compared to the fake *** ones being made now. just find it funny that some people are actually justifying and defending fake J's, guess legit checks won't be needed in the future with everyone planning on rocking fake *** J's
laugh.gif
i think alot of ya folks dont understand da corruption of what exactly is going down at those factories...

do you know what ALL da XI's are currently being made grey market? even da black and reds...those dont yellow and dont show

age..

and i just checked everyone's favorite chinese website, they got grey market playoff XII's right now too...those dont yellow either.

if ya dont educate ya selves between da difference a grey market authentic vs a fake vs a retail authentic pair, da next sneaker

is gonna catch you slipping, and it wont be a pair of space jams with a clear sole that you can tell from da age of da sole how old they are...

^ fair point. grey market pairs or fakes are pretty much identical to the real ones these days when it pertains to the XI's.

its the "what if" and the "unknown" that makes me very hesistant on early release, unauthorized, etc whatever you want to call it. as great as they are looking these days, same materials, from the same factory, same mold, from same workers who are making extra money ont he side outside of the factory whatever.

what no one will prove despite how great or how "CLOSE" if not identical to the real ones are the air unit inside

i know those are cool greys but how can one prove that early release Jams/unauthorized pairs ARENT the same??! only way is if you tear it open and prove it, and from what i see it only those with pairs that are not from authorized retailers are the ones to prove and not the other way around.

one of my friends purchased a pair of jams at "reseller" prices on ebay and he had a hunch they were these early/unauthorized pairs, he did that on his own because he was desperate for Jams. I purchased his pair of cool greys FROM NIKE, b-grade that hit outlets few years back. and he said he can tell just the "feel" of the shoe, the Jams he got dont feel as comfortable in terms of cushioning.. yikes..

early release pairs are different from the the new grey market pairs coming out. early release pairs are likely  test molds, before the factory makes production models. if these new grey market pairs are from the same factories, they should have the same mold as production shoes and people are claiming they are the same exact materials. 

duke said

"no one is saying they are the ones from 09' they are freshly cranked out"

but you wont call it what it is FAKE

:lol:
:lol:

carry on rocking bang bangs

why you out here spittin nonsense..aint no such thing as grey market yeezys

stop slinging around "grey market" and "fake" like its da same thing when its not.

da fake yeezys out are high quality replica fakes, these are grey market unauthorized legit space jams...

what part of "i have retail pairs and these are identical to da pairs i own" dont you understand?

before you keep spewing nonsense:

do you even have space jams AT ALL?

have you seen these in person?

if not you need to step off b, cuz you sounding like you lack knowledge.

Are u on the nike restock thread an not reading?

Dude before me mention grey market yeezys n how he could get em.

And lack of knowledge?
View media item 419462
I got em and seen the others.

Is it the same shoe essentially? Yes. There are a few differences

Is a fake lv bag made with real crap still real?
Fake rolex?

Most couldnt tell the differences on those either.

Again, i didnt bring up grey market yeezys. So dont jump on me for that

When i sAw them in the buy sell forum here on nt i was blown away

People asking bout em and all

Finally i was like "yo how did u store those space jams to get ZERO yellowing? Even around the pods? And how did u get those blue tinted soles?"

Smh. Authentic?

I have no problems with the grey market pairs or people who rock em

Jus dont expect to see me in em, or get my props

Oh and ninjahood, you say that once these yellow u wont be able to tell the difference. But i can def tell the difference in yellowing between my clear space jams and concords with the blue tint.

So yes,,,,these will even yellow different than og pairs

We have a local spot getting BLASTED right now b/c they sold Kevin Ware, from the University of Louisville basketball team, a pair of Fake Jams. They are saying it is their "secret method" of keeping them icy....smdh. They would have got away with it if this pic wasn't posted to our local sneaker Facebook group. 

View media item 378640

Oh man, that sucks!!!

i wanna say 10' with the cool gray's.... unless im skipping a release before them
Cool grey's were more icy blue like with 2011 Black metallics and Wolf Greys, the blue tint they have now (ie 2013 run of 5's) I wanna say started with the '12 Olympic 6s? 

Doesn't really matter at this point arguing over if SJ are authentic, unauthorized.... bottom line is if you glance over at some dude at the mall would u say its legit? Without a question! 

I bet everyone nowadays who see somebody with concords, or SJ think its fake anyways, unless you dress like a hypebeast people will be like cool its probably legit...

Last edited:
spotting fakes in the wild is quite easy...& why wouldnt i call someone out on bang bangs... ive done it before & have zero problem with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom