Grey Spizikes

Maybe i missed it but i don't believe so, when are they going to release the grey and black spizikes?

So a US release has not been confirmed? I was thinking about getting them on ebay. Flight Club (vintagekicks) is charging way too much for a pair that mayrelease here within 6 months.

yea euro only i think. some store in philly had one pair on display that was a friend of the owners of the store and they priced it at $550.00. me and thesalesmen were laughing about the $550.00 for a min. and for a spizike. lol.

BUT,
to make a long story short, i think they released back in the summer in europe

Wow at $550.00. That's just ridiculous. I recall a week before the Laser V's dropped, I stopped by Spicy Action in Bklyn, N.Y. to try to either cop emor at least check out the quality. They were charging over $500.00. Don't remember the exact number but was somewhere between 5 and 6 hundred bucks. Iturned around and walked out without even responding to that hot garbage homie was spewing.

There not going to release in the States, you can only cop them online.

They don't come cheap either, if you are willing, price can go up to the 400 hundreds depending on your size.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

i believe those are a euro only exclusive, correct me if im wrong...
yes they are euro exclusive
and they released already

hes right...at least up to this point
wink.gif

Footlocker Europe branches sent a good chunk of these back to the distribution center. When they did that with the All Star XX3 they ended up on Eastbay.
Don't rule out a U.S. release yet - the demand for them just isn't there in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom