Grey Spizikes

yeah they released in Europe but not in the us, I was gonna cop but I saw them in person and I'm gonna pass and stick with the east exclusive spizikes Igot

i'm selling the other euro ones right now in a size 10, black/gold
wink.gif

I know for a fact these shoes have a second batch that where just remade.

So i would think a US release is coming in the near future

But yes the grey spzikes where first released in europe

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Wow at $550.00. That's just ridiculous. I recall a week before the Laser V's dropped, I stopped by Spicy Action in Bklyn, N.Y. to try to either cop em or at least check out the quality. They were charging over $500.00. Don't remember the exact number but was somewhere between 5 and 6 hundred bucks. I turned around and walked out without even responding to that hot garbage homie was spewing.

roll.gif

Does people's hate for Spiz'ikes stem from the design of the shoe or Spike Lee himself? I never understood why people don't like
these some much. If these drop in the US Im coppin.

dropped june or july, and yeah euro exclusive which is lame since all we get is kings county's and dtrt's. somehow they get the cool grey's thatare the cleanest spizikes made...

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

i believe those are a euro only exclusive, correct me if im wrong...

yea, i think they are. I hope they release in the us coppin for sureee
tongue.gif

160jordansdeep wrote:
Hennyluver wrote:
Wow at $550.00. That's just ridiculous. I recall a week before the Laser V's dropped, I stopped by Spicy Action in Bklyn, N.Y. to try to either cop em or at least check out the quality. They were charging over $500.00. Don't remember the exact number but was somewhere between 5 and 6 hundred bucks. I turned around and walked out without even responding to that hot garbage homie was spewing.

ALSO TO ANY NIKETALK MEMBER IN THE NYC AREA DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AT SPICY ACTION THE FAT GUY BEHIND THE COUNTERWITH THE WARTS ALL AROUND HIS NECK ON BOTH SIDES IS A CROOK

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

160jordansdeep wrote:
Hennyluver wrote:

ALSO TO ANY NIKETALK MEMBER IN THE NYC AREA DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AT SPICY ACTION THE FAT GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER WITH THE WARTS ALL AROUND HIS NECK ON BOTH SIDES IS A CROOK
roll.gif
Tell me how you really feel about Spicy Action kindsir.
roll.gif

160jordansdeep wrote:
Hennyluver wrote:

ALSO TO ANY NIKETALK MEMBER IN THE NYC AREA DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AT SPICY ACTION THE FAT GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER WITH THE WARTS ALL AROUND HIS NECK ON BOTH SIDES IS A CROOK
roll.gif
Tell me how you really feel about Spicy Action kind sir.
roll.gif

i was a fool for shopping at that store for 2 years in a row

never again

160jordansdeep wrote:
Hennyluver wrote:

roll.gif
Tell me how you really feel about Spicy Action kind sir.
roll.gif

i was a fool for shopping at that store for 2 years in a row

never again

I feel you my dude. Heat or no heat, that place is a rape factory.

I don't own not 1 pair of Spizikes, but I'm lovin this colorway, and the clear soles just sets 'em off. Let's just see if JB gives us a shot at'em here in the U.S.

Yo according to a Brand Jordan cat this holiday they will QS these joints in the US...

Yo y'all still don't get it save your dough and wait for the December release in the dang USA....YEAH THE UNITED STATES to all of you cats that said itwas only for Euro heads. Hate or love Spizikes these joints are dope.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Footlocker Europe branches sent a good chunk of these back to the distribution center. When they did that with the All Star XX3 they ended up on Eastbay.
Don't rule out a U.S. release yet - the demand for them just isn't there in Europe.

thanks for info ill be on look out
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom