grey spizikes

cool greyz
pimp.gif

never got weird looks from wearing spiz'ike...like both releaing on christmas eve...i alway s wanted to cool grey but didnt wannna pay the euroinflation...now that their only 175 i may cop depends...i bout 2 11/12 ctps..so depend on my money flow...

im debatin if i should buy them at this place where i went to.. but i dont want to pay full retail. cuz im not sure if swoosh is goin to have these and if theydo. i dont know if they are goin to sell out.. ahhh decisions!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by youngmonc

i actually like the fire-red spizike tho........it was pretty nice...........but the grey is a cop for sure......something about all grey jordans.......3.......4........5.......9.......11.......
cool grey 5???

roll.gif

ive been wanting these since the first time ive seen them but i dont get paid till friday and now they moved up the release date my only hope is buy/sellthread or somewhere else for close to retail because the closet mall to me sells out of every jordan the comes out on rd pretty much guaranteed

I have been waiting on these for a minute. I hope I don't have any trouble picking them up. Anybody think they need to
camp out for the CGs or the Cactus?

well for some reason my kings county spizikes break neckssss. weird lol i guess its cuz i live in the burbs, my dam fusion 3s do too looooooool

anyways there up on the eastbay site right now if u search jordan retro

Some would think Im a purist.. but my Fusions also break necks of other older heads when I rock mine.

I took Own the King Countys and DTRT's and will be getting the C.G.s to wear this summer... Cant rock em when the rest of you dudes have em..lol

Back
Top Bottom