grey spizikes

I'm waiting for Swoosh
mad.gif

nerd.gif
yeah cool grey not going do so well, every1 hype on the cactus and brokefrom the cdp lol worth every dollar tho

Just copped from footlocker. Took me a bunch of stores to find my size, but i finally did it. I got the last pair, lady was like you slept hard, lucky you gothere at 1 and we still had a pair.

JUST GOT HOME AND MY GIRL HAD EM WAITIN ON ME................THESE THINGS ARE TERRIBLE IN PERSON...THE PICS THAT IVE SEEN MAKE EM LOOK GOOD BUT IN PERSONANOTHER STORY...

just copped from pg plaza here in md. total came to $130 with the employee discount. only problem is they were sold out of my size. i got the last 10.5, but ireally need a 10.
nerd.gif

also, there is no hype for these here on NT which is rather surprising being as tho these are all, but sold out. cactus' were ok i guess, but def. otntereted in copping. i'm def. happy witht he cool greys tho. best cw so far imo, with the exception of the 1st pair that dropped oct. '06

oh man im sooooo aggrivated.. i been waitin for them to drop on ndc and nothin.. so i went on footlocker.com and i clicked on 8.5 and boom out of stock and itshows thats it in stock.. same with eastbay and footaction. so it looks like i have to pay for retail i guess.. i just figured out that finishline.com has themstill so i might just cop from them. since its pretty much sold out everywhere.. dam..

i saw both in person today
they both look good
i was unsure bout the cactus's but I like them now

These sold out quick here pittsburgh....

Whether you like spiz'ikes, or not,, you got to agree this c/w is fresh .........
pimp.gif

ya this was my 1st pair of spizikes,, didnt realize the touge ripped so easy ..
frown.gif
..(i was too excited to rock) so i had to return nd go re-buy them from adifferent store.. hahah i feel bad though if some1 else gets them

hmmmmmmmmmm surprising as it may sound I like the cool greys will cop eventually, now if only I had a swoosh account...................

Back
Top Bottom