Griffey Max 1 Home Run Pack /Rd. July 3rd

phones been ringing off the hook for EVERY air max griffey junior we have had .... kinda crazy honestly

No thanks 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

phones been ringing off the hook for EVERY air max griffey junior we have had .... kinda crazy honestly

people really like the Jrs??
wish the Nomo has pink laces doe

Not feeling the pink stitching around the nike symbol on toe box.. still want volts and cincy's. Can't find any for decent price that aren't beat in size 11-11.5

pics make me wanna cop even more....more than the nomo now lol...gotta put in some extra work to pay for these and the "wtk"
do these crease easily?

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

pics make me wanna cop even more....more than the nomo now lol...gotta put in some extra work to pay for these and the "wtk"
do these crease easily?

IMO, no...if anything, you'd get a few "wrinkles" by the front...nothin major, though...I've worn my other color time & time again and they hold up well. 
Only issue, like most of NIKE's painted soles, is the chipping....once it flexes, it bubbles...and when it does that, you know what's next...

I'm unsure why Nike would make them so similar to the freshwaters, but in reality the freshwaters still %%!# all over these IMO, too gimmicky

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

do these crease easily?

IMO, no...if anything, you'd get a few "wrinkles" by the front...nothin major, though...I've worn my other color time & time again and they hold up well. 
Only issue, like most of NIKE's painted soles, is the chipping....once it flexes, it bubbles...and when it does that, you know what's next...
THIS!  This is a serious issue on my royal/volts.  Looks like the midsole is crumbling, when it's actually just the white paint chipping. It's not as bad on my black/white/teals.  
Ugh. 
eyes.gif
  Makes me cringe everytime I look at my royals. 

gonna cop at my HOH on the 3rd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant pass these up!

ive seen pics with pink laces in.. do they come with pink laces also? if not thats fine cause i wasnt about to put those in anyways

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

gonna cop at my HOH on the 3rd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant pass these up!

ive seen pics with pink laces in.. do they come with pink laces also? if not thats fine cause i wasnt about to put those in anyways

yeah I think your avy gave that one away..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I'm unsure why Nike would make them so similar to the freshwaters, but in reality the freshwaters still %%!# all over these IMO, too gimmicky

I'm not sure why NIKE does a LOT of things, but eh....
I like 'em, though...I dig havin OG colors, but I'm all about breathin new life into a shoe as well. 

Back
Top Bottom